95 JGCL F/R Diffs

Old June 5th 06, 02:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default 95 JGCL F/R Diffs

1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.2L Quadra-trac
Full-time 4WD

While performing some maintenance on the front end, I ran into the following
problem:

I do not know know if the front/rear differentials require an additive.
There is not a separate tag on the housing cover stating "LSD Adidtive
required". The only tags are the part number plates under a bolthead. They
are as follows:

Front DANA 30C Axle
tag 52069401
73-610474-5

Rear DANA 35C
tag 5206990-7
73-5707-1

I bought the vehicle second hand and have no owners manual to see if it has
a "Trac-Loc" or not.
If someone can help or direct me to a site that will define these numbers, I
would appreciate it.

TIA,
T.

Old June 5th 06, 03:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Build Sheet Request

Vehicle build sheets are forms that list all of the colors, features and
options of a particular vehicle along with the corresponding sales codes.
The top of the form lists the Vehicle Identification Number, model year,
model family, build date and trim color. Every single feature and option is
noted, if a particular item is not listed then it did not come equipped that
way from the factory. Dealer add-on accessories are not included on build
sheets.

Build sheets can be obtained from your local dealership's PARTS department
by presenting your VIN number and requesting a printout, or also online in
the Customer Service section of Jeeps.com. Build sheets can be very handy
when trying to determine color or option codes for ordering replacement
parts and accessories. In addition, when shopping for a used vehicle, build
sheets can provide a complete list of the vehicle options. They will also
list if a vehicle was originally sold to a rental company.

Click on the links below:
http://www-5.jeep.com/wccsapp/univer...ull&category=U

or

http://tinyurl.com/jeg74

Retrieved from "http://jeep.cnmns.net/index.php/Build_Sheet_Request"

.. .

Old June 5th 06, 05:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Thank you,
T.
(P.S. this board has always come thru for me!)
Thanks Again!

99 JGCL check light and jerking transmission plusa Jeep 6 April 18th 06 06:59 AM
'95 JGCL Diagnostic Center TM Jeep 0 November 29th 05 02:18 AM
Fluid Advice - 98 GC Diffs Bob Snyder Jeep 8 October 22nd 05 03:29 PM
E30 diffs, two different bolt layouts? John Burns BMW 1 March 4th 05 09:00 PM
Limited Slip Diffs??? Zenteren 4x4 2 May 17th 04 05:24 PM