2004 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 25th 04, 03:47 AM
Bob

Ask the dealer to look up TSB 18-18-04. It supposedly (I haven't actually
seen it cause the dealer claims TSB's are confidential) addresses this issue
to the letter. Customer gripes brand new $30,000 vehicle idles like ****,
feels like it's going to stall when it's warm. They did mine Yesterday, and
it fixed it.
"Kevin" > wrote in message
> Bob. The PCM has been flashed. TWICE....
>
> "Bob" > wrote in message
> .. .
> >
> > "Kevin" > wrote in message
> > > I mentioned for them to check the sensors individually off the

vehicle,
> > but
> > > they won't. I laughed at the de-carb as the miles is so low.
> > > I just heard back for Star, the chrysler engineers. It's a normal
> > > occurance,
> > > there is no problem with the van. they have instructed the dealer to
> > > make no further repairs.

> > They are lying! I just got a call from my dealer Today - I haven't been
> > there, or talked to them for months - There is a service bulleting for

> this.
> > It involves a PCM flash. I haven't called them back yet - too busy - but

> I'm
> > gonna be the guinea pig. I'll post the info / results as soon as I get

> it.

RPM
> > in

But