Hey Shaggie...

Old March 5th 05, 05:45 PM
Howard Rose

Default Hey Shaggie...

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/insane4x4.wmv

:-)

--
Howard Rose
1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe
1962 Austin Mini Deluxe
1964 Austin Mini Super Deluxe
http://www.howard81.co.uk/ (cars and email on website)
Old March 6th 05, 08:36 PM
Shag

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 17:45:49 +0000, Howard Rose
> wrote:

>http://media.ebaumsworld.com/insane4x4.wmv
>
> :-)

My computer sucks. For some reason I'm unable to view that movie. :-/
I'll try to check it out on a work machine tomorrow.

---
"There's nothing wrong with a little shooting as long as the right people get shot."
- Inspector Harry Callahan
Old March 7th 05, 12:22 PM
Shag

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 17:45:49 +0000, Howard Rose
> wrote:

>http://media.ebaumsworld.com/insane4x4.wmv
>
> :-)

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!! Man, I can't *believe* he didn't break something!

---
Old March 8th 05, 12:17 AM
P.J. Berg

Shag wrote:
> On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 17:45:49 +0000, Howard Rose
> > wrote:
>

>>http://media.ebaumsworld.com/insane4x4.wmv
>>
>>:-)

> HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!! Man, I can't *believe* he didn't break something!
>

> ---
> "There's nothing wrong with a little shooting as long as the right people get shot."
> - Inspector Harry Callahan

The link does not work in Safari...

J.
Old March 8th 05, 01:50 AM
Red Bug

In article <Ib6Xd.4204$Mw3.920@amstwist00>,
"P.J. Berg" > wrote:

> The link does not work in Safari...

You haven't installed the OS X version of Windows Media Player yet...
When you do that, it plays just fine.

<http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...intosh/osx/def
ault.aspx>

You might also want to go get the FLASH and REAL player files too!

--
___
|___| '61 - VW
Old March 8th 05, 01:59 PM
P.J. Berg

Red Bug wrote:
> In article <Ib6Xd.4204$Mw3.920@amstwist00>,
> "P.J. Berg" > wrote:
>

>>The link does not work in Safari...

> You haven't installed the OS X version of Windows Media Player yet...

Actually I have, Safari did not start the download, tried Camino,
started the download but VLC would only play the sound. Did a "Open
with" and choose Win media player and it showed ok.

J.

Old March 8th 05, 03:35 PM
Red Bug

In article <SdiXd.4232$Mw3.3254@amstwist00>,
"P.J. Berg" > wrote:

> Actually I have, Safari did not start the download, tried Camino,
> started the download but VLC would only play the sound. Did a "Open
> with" and choose Win media player and it showed ok.

Okay, but it's odd that it didn't auto-launch WMP for you.

This program might help you get things back on track:

<http://www.monkeyfood.com/software/moreInternet/>

--
___

shaggie?? butch VW air cooled 4 December 8th 04 11:34 PM
[OT] Help Shaggie home Neil VW air cooled 12 November 11th 04 06:43 PM
new "Rolls-Royce" pimp mobile for Shaggie Neil VW air cooled 0 November 5th 04 03:43 PM
OT Christmas Present for Shaggie Bill Berckman VW air cooled 6 October 30th 04 03:25 AM