Is there a lockable container you can fasten to your hitch for a wrangler?

Old April 18th 06, 01:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Is there a lockable container you can fasten to your hitch for a wrangler?

I've seen a cool container, looked like it was attached to a Wrangler
via hitch reciever and was lockable. ANyone know where i can purchase
such an animal?
tks

Old April 18th 06, 02:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> I've seen a cool container, looked like it was attached to a Wrangler
> via hitch reciever and was lockable. ANyone know where i can purchase
> such an animal?
> tks

If you're handy with an Arc welder, I imagine it wouldn't be too difficult
to fabricate anything like you describe.

Jas.

Old April 18th 06, 04:56 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

wrote in ups.com:

> I've seen a cool container, looked like it was attached to a Wrangler
> via hitch reciever and was lockable. ANyone know where i can purchase
> such an animal?

You can build your own:

Or buy one:

http://www.campingworld.com/browse/p...=3285&src=SRQB

I got a lot of hits on Google, as always, Google is your friend.