Have you heard the GOOD NEWS?

Old January 24th 05, 05:16 AM

Default Have you heard the GOOD NEWS?

http://www3.boxke.net << click link for the good news

Old January 24th 05, 07:12 AM
Jim Warman

Nope... no click... you can tell me the good news and I will consider you a
prince. Actually, I could click on your link since I know enough about
ActiveX and such to be worried and have taken steps.... I feel sorry for the
newbies that fall for this crap.

Sign me "been away for three days and returned to 120 e-mails containing
mal-ware".

oups.com...

Old January 24th 05, 09:48 PM
Garth Almgren

On 1/23/2005 10:12 PM, Jim Warman wrote:

> Nope... no click... you can tell me the good news and I will consider you a
> prince. Actually, I could click on your link since I know enough about
> ActiveX and such to be worried and have taken steps.... I feel sorry for the
> newbies that fall for this crap.

After reading your reply, I decided to check it out since I use Firefox.

After denying a handful of cookies (I manually approve all cookies), I
got the following:

----
Error!
The account www3 has been suspended!
----

No harm done.

--
/ Garth - '83 GL V6stang Hatch <Former MW #7> \
| My V6stang: http://www.v6stang.com/v6stang |
Old January 24th 05, 10:13 PM
Garth Almgren

On 1/24/2005 12:48 PM, I wrote:

> After...
>
> After...

> No harm done.

(Except for beginning two sentences in a row with "after." D'oh.)