Haynes manual instructions

Old December 7th 04, 05:23 AM
Neil Nelson

In article >,
Bill Putney > wrote:

> Lawrence Glickman wrote:
>
> > ...I had my
> > rotors turned at a brake shop, and when I got em back from the n*****

> Was that really necessary?

Bill,

You may have seen Larry mention in another post earlier today
that he had to run an errand.
That errand was for him to get his regular blood tests.

In a day or so, his doctor(s) will have his medications adjusted
and we may see him become a bit more lucid.

In the meantime, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Go one Larry, tell him I'm not making this up.
Old December 7th 04, 05:30 AM
Neil Nelson

In article <lq9td.453364$%k.326816@pd7tw2no>,
Ray > wrote:

> A computerized shop manual is a PITA to browse through.
> I'm a computer guy, my machines are in the house. No PC in the garage
> yet. And I'm not touching my laptop after working on a car - way too
> greasy.

A Panasonic Toughbook is just the ticket in a shop environment.
Keep some Go-Jo wipes handy or use latex gloves and they survive
quite well.

> And a shop manual is pretty much ESSENTIAL for ODB-II diagnostic
> procedures. Good luck diagnosing a P1039 with a Haynes manual that
> covers 4 engines over 9 years and 2 nameplates. (93-02 Camaro/Firebird
> for example.) The diagnostic section for ODB-II is probably thicker
> than the entire Haynes manual.

Or use MOD or AllData, print out the flow charts before you get
your hands dirty, then toss the copies when you're finished.
(laser printers are under $100 now)
Old December 7th 04, 05:30 AM
Neil Nelson

Old December 7th 04, 05:36 AM
Lawrence Glickman

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 04:23:49 GMT, Neil Nelson >
wrote:

>In article >,
> Bill Putney > wrote:
>
>> Lawrence Glickman wrote:
>>
>> > ...I had my
>> > rotors turned at a brake shop, and when I got em back from the n*****

>> Was that really necessary?

>Bill,
>
>You may have seen Larry mention in another post earlier today
>that he had to run an errand.
>That errand was for him to get his regular blood tests.
>
>In a day or so, his doctor(s) will have his medications adjusted
>and we may see him become a bit more lucid.
>
>In the meantime, I wouldn't hold my breath.
>
>Go one Larry, tell him I'm not making this up.

All of that is true, but irrelevant.

What is relevant, is that I live in hostile ****** country; there is
hardly a white face to be seen around here, and the nigs hate the
whites.

You must live in the South, where they still say Yessah and Massah !

I live up in the North where they say "Give it up white boy, Give it
up!" at gunpoint.

Funnny, you people, you car breakers, are REALLY out of touch with
reality, so far so, that many people go out of their way to ever make
your acquaintance ( ergo, forums like this one ).

Keep up the good work. You're giving Autozone and PePboys a bright
future in spare parts !

Lg

Old December 7th 04, 05:36 AM
Lawrence Glickman

Old December 7th 04, 05:41 AM
Neil Nelson

In article >,
Lawrence Glickman > wrote:

> Actually, yes, I'm afraid it was.
> You see, the shop *manager* is a pro. Has been in the business at
> least 40 years. The employee he gave my brake job to, looked like he
> had *tude,* and proceeded to destroy my brakes. Bent a control arm,
> ****ed my rotors up beyond recognition, and laughed all the time under
> his breath.

Maybe he is/was a lurker in misc.survivalism?

> I didn't notice all the damage until I got home.

You probably hit the curb a few times on the way home.
Hell, if you can't keep yourself under control, why would anyone
assume that you can keep a vehicle under control.

> Note: I don't have that car anymore.

But you're gonna get as much mileage out of that grudge as you
can, eh?

> Now, I've seen this happen at car washes and so forth, where darkies
> are working. They see a white boy, and although I said NO SCENT they
> proceed to spray it anyhow,

Ya know, someone had mentioned that for some strange reason, you
didn't smell like **** one day.
That 'splains it!

****in' wit chur brain!

> I would like, for Christmass, a trailer hitch for my auto, and some
> chain. I will explain later.

Can you come and pick them up or should I ship them?
Old December 7th 04, 05:41 AM
Neil Nelson

Old December 7th 04, 05:47 AM
Lawrence Glickman

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 04:41:59 GMT, Neil Nelson >
wrote:

>In article >,
> Lawrence Glickman > wrote:
>
>> Actually, yes, I'm afraid it was.
>> You see, the shop *manager* is a pro. Has been in the business at
>> least 40 years. The employee he gave my brake job to, looked like he
>> had *tude,* and proceeded to destroy my brakes. Bent a control arm,
>> ****ed my rotors up beyond recognition, and laughed all the time under
>> his breath.

>Maybe he is/was a lurker in misc.survivalism?

Impossible.
He was a mouth-breathing knuckle dragger.

>> I didn't notice all the damage until I got home.

>You probably hit the curb a few times on the way home.
>Hell, if you can't keep yourself under control, why would anyone
>assume that you can keep a vehicle under control.

Listen, my patience with you is running SHORT.
HE took it for a *test drive.* After destroying my rotors on his
milling machine, he bent the **** out of my struts.

>> Note: I don't have that car anymore.

>But you're gonna get as much mileage out of that grudge as you
>can, eh?

Nope. Learned my lesson. Stay away from ******s. Avoid them like
the plague they are.

>> Now, I've seen this happen at car washes and so forth, where darkies
>> are working. They see a white boy, and although I said NO SCENT they
>> proceed to spray it anyhow,

>Ya know, someone had mentioned that for some strange reason, you
>didn't smell like **** one day.
>That 'splains it!
>
>> And where do they spray it? Why on the driver's side seat of course,
>> where they know I'm going to sit in it.

>****in' wit chur brain!
>
>> I would like, for Christmass, a trailer hitch for my auto, and some
>> chain. I will explain later.

>Can you come and pick them up or should I ship them?

One more, and you're toast. Makes no difference to me. Have it your
way.

Lg

Old December 7th 04, 05:47 AM
Lawrence Glickman

Old December 7th 04, 06:05 AM
Neil Nelson

In article >,
Lawrence Glickman > wrote:

> >Go one Larry, tell him I'm not making this up.

> All of that is true, but irrelevant.

An explanation for your behavior is hardly irrelevant.

> What is relevant, is that I live in hostile ****** country; there is
> hardly a white face to be seen around here, and the nigs hate the
> whites.

It's really too bad that that's all the better you've managed to
do for yourself.

> You must live in the South, where they still say Yessah and Massah !

No Larry, actually I live about 90 miles north of you.

> I live up in the North where they say "Give it up white boy, Give it
> up!" at gunpoint.

I used to live on the south side of Milwaukee, been robbed,
mugged and had our cars broken into more times than I can
remember.
Then I got smart and moved to a better area.

> Funnny, you people, you car breakers,

Other than yourself, I seriously doubt that there are any "car
breakers" subscribed here.

> are REALLY out of touch with
> reality,

The reality is; the world is not going to conform to YOU Larry.
The horse is dead, kick it, **** it or walk away, but for gods
sake, quit beating it!

> so far so, that many people go out of their way to ever make
> your acquaintance ( ergo, forums like this one ).

I'm sorry, what caliber of gun is it that's being put to peoples
heads?

> Keep up the good work. You're giving Autozone and PePboys a bright
> future in spare parts !

Wouldn't know, there isn't an Autozone or Pep Boys within 20
miles of where I live, but as far as I know, it's numbskulls like
you that keep them in business, they -do- cater to the backyard
weekend warrior cheapskate types like you though.

need haynes manual Tanya Dodge 56 November 23rd 04 05:28 PM
For Sale: Haynes manual for 89-95 Dodge Spirit and Plymouth Acclaim Tony H Dodge 0 August 26th 04 02:32 PM
F.S in UK. Audi 100 & A6 Haynes Manual 1991-1997 Models Petrol & Diesel joe landy Audi 0 June 14th 04 06:33 PM