Why republicans shouldn't be allowed to drive

Old July 2nd 05, 08:28 PM
David W. Poole, Jr.

On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 10:05:04 -0500, "MC Pee Pants"
> was understood to have stated the following:

>So Clinton being full of **** on one issue makes it OK for Bush to be full
>of ****?

Hypocrisy noted, as expected.

Old July 2nd 05, 09:44 PM
David W. Poole, Jr.

On 1 Jul 2005 10:20:20 -0700, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"
> was understood to have stated the following:

>Not likely. I don't frequent loonybins.

Why not? Is there a restraining order against you?

--

The last song I started on my PC was: Roxette - Listen To Your Heart - Look Sharp
K:\Audio\!\010805_1622\89 22 Roxette - Listen To Your Heart.mp3
Old July 2nd 05, 09:58 PM
David W. Poole, Jr.

"Aunt Judy Pride Of Millie's Diarrhea murdered his turd tamper," the
infamous criminal coddler, spewed, sprayed, and otherwise expelled the
following fecal matter all over usenet, because it's an unemployed
loser with nothing better to do with it's time:

>Congratulations. You have just been unanimously voted the stupidest
>person in history.

By single, solitary you? Impressive.

Come on, you used to be good at this. What happened??

--
Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend )'s words of
wisdom, love, and respect (spelling and grammatical errors left

Fork the dictionary. You've got your definitions and we've got ours.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...7d638020?hl=en

the guys at the bath-house stopped laughing at my 3 inch weenie. I get
RESPECT now.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...1dd649fb?hl=en

Keep right except to speed - that's the idea doods. vroom vroom. I
don't care who i kill; it's just an accident. vroom vroom
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...da070478765cee

STFU YOU HATEFILLED TROLL.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...f1481a15?hl=en

Fork you, beyatch. I'm the greatest troll that ever lived!!!! I'm the
world's champ at infuriating all these pschopathic car loonies. HAHAHA
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...16b755126bd447

Screw driver training and courtesy.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...aaae4439d8c383

Hey dood. I've been a US senator since 98! You mean you didn't know
that???
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...1dd067aa0af690

I never voted in my life, you lying whore. All elections are rigged.
The globalists rigged this one by paying kerry not to attack bush.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...a31e73cec1db38

It's all about money. Most organ transplants are unnecessary but
doctors make a fortune off them so we have them.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...7e51bd5a?hl=en

That "microphone" could have been filled with battery acid. Cruise
should have pulled a knife and slit the guy's guts out.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...cba14e15?hl=en

Put AEOS on the list too. It came out with great earnings and guidance
today and yet went down 7% on very heavy volume. When a stock sells
off on good news, it's going much lower.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...5ff431de?hl=en

Of course he does. With a name like roger, you know he's a pervert.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...a5640c4a?hl=en

What is the P&G logo?. I just went to their WS and didn't see any.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...d49d23aa?hl=en

Hey stupid. I told you the other day to stop using the phrase
"conspiracy theorist". We're gover-media skeptics.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...952357e9?hl=en

There's not a shred of evidence that the jerries murdered anything
close to 7 million jooz. Another monstrous lie just like the 9-11
official story.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...50866dc7ecbadc

All his amnesty talk puzzled me because most conservatives are
hatefilled racists and don't want the greaseballs in this country.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...a6bacc3c?hl=en

You're crazy. There will be a draft. Bush is gonna stage another 9-11
type event and then say we have no choice but to go to war against
every muslim nation. And democrats will say nothing.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...a8ea8427fdf968

You are an ignoramus. 9-11 was an inside job. That's for sure.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...246dae5e?hl=en

The issue is the psychopath doing 60 mph OVER THE LIMIT!!!!!!!!. This
guy is a murderer and i want him locked up anyway they can do it.
Three cheers for the cops.
:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...g .google.com

Market economy???? HAHAHAHA. Prices are whatever the monopolists want
to charge.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...67ecc08f?hl=en

If you speed loons would just slow down we wouldn't have a problem.
drive them until the holes get too big for that tire-in-a-can stuff to
work. Then do what I do and go to pep boys and get a set of used
retreads for $50 and repeat.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...863c0fc4?hl=en

The Federal Reserve is not a branch of the govt; it's a group of
private banks and borrowing from them means the taxpayers have to pay
the interest to the banks. This has been going on for nearly a hundred
years and it's just stealing from the public and giving to the
bankers. JUST PRINT THE DAMN MONEY.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...5b1f7d7ea0dfe2

I'm not talking about increasing the money supply; just replacing
borrowed money with printed money.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...0bbaea47e5f5f9

I know what you mean, dood. I did 5 years in the can myself for
beating the crap out of a half-dozen faggot gun loonies i caught
raping a collie and I couldn't handle the food either. Goddam beets
with every meal. Ended up eating nothing but cans of tuna i bought at
the commy.
: http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ing.google.com

I don't think knife bans will ever happen, since knives are so damn
easy to make. I remember when i was in prison for beating up a dozen
gun loonies and we used to melt down a thousand or so aspirin tablets
into a thick goo and then let it harden into a knife shape which we
sharpened against the concrete floor. Anybody can make a knife
anywhere out of anything.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...8c5bbd64dd19ac

GODDAMMIT - STOP SENDING MESSAGES TO MORE THAN FIVE GROUPS
Google won't allow more than five. It's not my job to delete excessive
group listings but i seem to spend half my life doing that. OBEY THE
RULES, YOU BUTTHOLES!!!!
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...d2661d3c6734ed

I am not paid to delete the excessive newsgroups you clowns are
posting to. Obey the rules or GTF out of here!!!!
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...c7a53c81f28cdf

Tires don't blow out anymore.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...619fee7f463fc2

LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...727d351b4be64a

Bush is dictator and that means he has to take the blame for
everything.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...d35f67fd7b6003

Has he killed as many people as Laura Bush?
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...ff1fca08982a38

You don't know what you're talking about, dood. AIDS is an american
bioweapon developed by americans so that blacks would be esp
susceptible to it.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...9d112311697712

She knows it won't matter. Blake is white so the media will insist on
a not guilty verdict.
:http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...c74805c56a5747

YOu stupid lying ****head. All bush has accomplished in AFG is to make
it the world's leading heroin supplier.
And BTW it wasn't a war. It was a massacre against a defenseless
nation that never did anything to us.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...a86842abe0d9d6

She's just damn lucky the press is owned by the GOP and doesn't
crucify her for vehicular manslaughter like they've done to ted
kennedy for 35 years.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...c630fd8aec9a63

I'm saying that bush obviously doesn't want to catch OBL. Not now that
the election is over, anyway.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...a00a246987524f

You're crazy, dood. Google is a super rw org and they censor liberals.
RW posters here get away with everything while libs have to be choir
boys.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...35950242741f13

That's why so many legal scholars think republicans should be banned
from juries. Anyone who'd vote for a man who lied us into war is too
dumb to sit on a jury.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...c8560247663014

Wouldn't have mattered if hitty had one. He took his orders from the
same organization that roosevelt did and bush does today.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...58ee450b438b19

You can't even lie any good. No where in the country are cops issued
crown victorias.
: http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ing.google.com

i'm sure jeffrey dahmer also objects to big daddy govt telling him he
can't kill people anymore.
:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:...ing.google.com

At first i thought the tars had been slashed but no, the tars were
fine
: http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ing.google.com

I hate cell phone drivers but at least this gal had the sense to drive
slowly while yakking.
: http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ing.google.com

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open stretch
could be 25, i thought. Turns out the cop was right. No complaints
from me then. I should have known the law.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...40009050c624a9

http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpo...1IsAMoron.html

---

( the following contains part of one of Judy's posts, which would not
otherwise
be available due to Judy's use of the X-No-Archive bit)

: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...f5e8013a?hl=en

( the following contains part of one of Judy's posts, which would not
otherwise
be available due to Judy's use of the X-No-Archive bit)
> That's the way it should be. In fact even having a RD in your car
>should result in mandatory and permanent loss of DL. Why do you need a
>device whose only function is to help you commit a crime that murders
>thousands of americans a year. URAPSYCHOPATH

: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...e=source&hl=en

Straw man???? If you saw some black guy on crack with a gun, you'd go
ballistic. But alkies with guns is ok with you cause alcohol is YOUR
drug. URA STUPID ILLOGICAL HYPOCRITE.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...9df6ecfa?hl=en

We don't need safer cars and roads. The incredible highway carnage
is entirely due to reckless drivers like you. URAMURDERER.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...732fd7f1?hl=en

HUH??? The cops plant the gun on him and you still say he deserved 55
years. URAPSYCHO
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...7ac5a5ce?hl=en

--

The last song I started on my PC was: Outfield - Your Love - Play Deep
K:\Audio\!\010805_1622\86 62 Outfield - Your Love.mp3
Old July 3rd 05, 12:20 AM
MC Pee Pants

TV's David W. Poole, Jr. wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 10:05:04 -0500, "MC Pee Pants"
> > was understood to have stated the following:
>

>> So Clinton being full of **** on one issue makes it OK for Bush to be
>> full
>> of ****?

> Hypocrisy noted, as expected.

Yes, the hypocrisy coming straight from David Poohole.

--

Beliefs are dangerous. Beliefs allow the mind to stop functioning.
A non-functioning mind is clinically dead. Believe in nothing.

Old July 3rd 05, 02:00 AM
Nate Nagel

David W. Poole, Jr. wrote:

> As for beliefs, I would prefer to be an ignorant conservative over an
> ignorant liberal; the liberals can't seem to figure out which side of
> the issues they are on.

I agree, but where can you find a conservative at all these days?

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel
Old July 3rd 05, 02:30 AM
MC Pee Pants

TV's Nate Nagel wrote:
> David W. Poole, Jr. wrote:
>
>> As for beliefs, I would prefer to be an ignorant conservative over an
>> ignorant liberal; the liberals can't seem to figure out which side of
>> the issues they are on.

> I agree, but where can you find a conservative at all these days?

Certainly not in the GOP.

Old July 3rd 05, 03:55 AM

DTJ wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 01:19:42 -0500, "MC Pee Pants"
> > wrote:
>
> >TV's David W. Poole, Jr. wrote:
> >> On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 05:23:37 GMT, laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

> >> The dimocraps are so stupid they believe we were "lied into war",

> >It's the truth. Why should anybody not believe it?

> Well nobody said you shouldn't. See, stupid people are going to
> believe it no matter how much evidence to the contrary is presented to
> them.

Sorta like the "they gots WMD" lie, huh, stupid?

E.P.

Old July 3rd 05, 05:30 AM
DTJ

On Sat, 02 Jul 2005 21:00:10 -0400, Nate Nagel >
wrote:

>David W. Poole, Jr. wrote:
>
>> As for beliefs, I would prefer to be an ignorant conservative over an
>> ignorant liberal; the liberals can't seem to figure out which side of
>> the issues they are on.

>I agree, but where can you find a conservative at all these days?
>
>nate

Hi there.

Seriously, I am a conservative. I see things in both parties I like.
I hate how the democratic party is moving farther and farther left,
and I am not fond of some things the republicans are doing.

That said, the lesser of two evils is, IMO, the republicans.

I seem to recall that you feel differently, and have expressed lucid
argument as to your beliefs. Thus I respect how you feel.

I have no respect for idiots who blindly feel that their party is
without issue.
Old July 3rd 05, 06:53 AM
David W. Poole, Jr.

On 2 Jul 2005 19:55:25 -0700, was understood to
have stated the following:

>> Well nobody said you shouldn't. See, stupid people are going to
>> believe it no matter how much evidence to the contrary is presented to
>> them.

>Sorta like the "they gots WMD" lie, huh, stupid?

Seemed to work for some libruls:

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with
the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including,
if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to
respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its
weapons of mass destruction programs." -- From a letter signed by Joe
Lieberman, Dianne Feinstein, Barbara A. Milulski, Tom Daschle, & John
Kerry among others on October 9, 1998

"This December will mark three years since United Nations inspectors
last visited Iraq. There is no doubt that since that time, Saddam
Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that
biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be
back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to refine
delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile
program to develop longer- range missiles that will threaten the
United States and our allies." -- From a December 6, 2001 letter
signed by Bob Graham, Joe Lieberman, Harold Ford, & Tom Lantos among
others

"Saddam's goal ... is to achieve the lifting of U.N. sanctions while
retaining and enhancing Iraq's weapons of mass destruction programs.
We cannot, we must not and we will not let him succeed." -- Madeline
Albright, 1998

"Iraq made commitments after the Gulf War to completely dismantle all
weapons of mass destruction, and unfortunately, Iraq has not lived up
to its agreement." -- Barbara Boxer, November 8, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are
confident that Saddam Hussein retained some stockpiles of chemical and
biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course
to build up his chemical and biological warfare capability.
Intelligence reports also indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons,
but has not yet achieved nuclear capability." -- Robert Byrd, October
2002

"What is at stake is how to answer the potential threat Iraq
represents with the risk of proliferation of WMD. Baghdad's regime did
use such weapons in the past. Today, a number of evidences may lead to
think that, over the past four years, in the absence of international
inspectors, this country has continued armament programs." -- Jacques
Chirac, October 16, 2002

"The community of nations may see more and more of the very kind of
threat Iraq poses now: a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction,
ready to use them or provide them to terrorists. If we fail to respond
today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be
emboldened tomorrow." -- Bill Clinton in 1998

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports
show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and
biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his
nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to
terrorists, including Al Qaeda members, though there is apparently no
evidence of his involvement in the terrible events of September 11,
2001. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein
will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical
warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he
succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security
landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects
American security." -- Hillary Clinton, October 10, 2002

"I am absolutely convinced that there are weapons...I saw evidence
back in 1998 when we would see the inspectors being barred from
gaining entry into a warehouse for three hours with trucks rolling up
and then moving those trucks out." -- Clinton's Secretary of Defense
William Cohen in April of 2003

"Iraq is not the only nation in the world to possess weapons of mass
destruction, but it is the only nation with a leader who has used them
against his own people." -- Tom Daschle in 1998

"Saddam Hussein's regime represents a grave threat to America and our
allies, including our vital ally, Israel. For more than two decades,
Saddam Hussein has sought weapons of mass destruction through every
available means. We know that he has chemical and biological weapons.
He has already used them against his neighbors and his own people, and
is trying to build more. We know that he is doing everything he can to
build nuclear weapons, and we know that each day he gets closer to
achieving that goal." -- John Edwards, Oct 10, 2002

"I share the administration's goals in dealing with Iraq and its
weapons of mass destruction." -- Dick Gephardt in September of 2002

"Iraq does pose a serious threat to the stability of the Persian Gulf
and we should organize an international coalition to eliminate his
access to weapons of mass destruction. Iraq's search for weapons of
mass destruction has proven impossible to completely deter and we
should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in
power." -- Al Gore, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that
Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing
capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass
destruction." -- Bob Graham, December 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and
developing weapons of mass destruction." -- Ted Kennedy, September 27,
2002

"I will be voting to give the president of the United States the
authority to use force - if necessary - to disarm Saddam Hussein
because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction
in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security." -- John F.
Kerry, Oct 2002

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a
threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the
mandates of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass
destruction and the means of delivering them." -- Carl Levin, Sept 19,
2002

"Over the years, Iraq has worked to develop nuclear, chemical and
biological weapons. During 1991 - 1994, despite Iraq's denials, U.N.
inspectors discovered and dismantled a large network of nuclear
facilities that Iraq was using to develop nuclear weapons. Various
reports indicate that Iraq is still actively pursuing nuclear weapons
capability. There is no reason to think otherwise. Beyond nuclear
weapons, Iraq has actively pursued biological and chemical
weapons.U.N. inspectors have said that Iraq's claims about biological
weapons is neither credible nor verifiable. In 1986, Iraq used
chemical weapons against Iran, and later, against its own Kurdish
population. While weapons inspections have been successful in the
past, there have been no inspections since the end of 1998. There can
be no doubt that Iraq has continued to pursue its goal of obtaining
weapons of mass destruction." -- Patty Murray, October 9, 2002

"As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, I am keenly aware
that the proliferation of chemical and biological weapons is an issue
of grave importance to all nations. Saddam Hussein has been engaged in
the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a
threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the
weapons inspection process." -- Nancy Pelosi, December 16, 1998

"Even today, Iraq is not nearly disarmed. Based on highly credible
intelligence, UNSCOM [the U.N. weapons inspectors] suspects that Iraq
still has biological agents like anthrax, botulinum toxin, and
clostridium perfringens in sufficient quantity to fill several dozen
bombs and ballistic missile warheads, as well as the means to
continue manufacturing these deadly agents. Iraq probably retains
several tons of the highly toxic VX substance, as well as sarin nerve
gas and mustard gas. This agent is stored in artillery shells, bombs,
and ballistic missile warheads. And Iraq retains significant dual-use
industrial infrastructure that can be used to rapidly reconstitute
large-scale chemical weapons production." -- Ex-Un Weapons Inspector
Scott Ritter in 1998

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working
aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear
weapons within the next five years. And that may happen sooner if he
can obtain access to enriched uranium from foreign sources --
something that is not that difficult in the current world. We also
should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has
made in development of weapons of mass destruction." -- John
Rockefeller, Oct 10, 2002

"Saddam's existing biological and chemical weapons capabilities pose a
very real threat to America, now. Saddam has used chemical weapons
before, both against Iraq's enemies and against his own people. He is
working to develop delivery systems like missiles and unmanned aerial
vehicles that could bring these deadly weapons against U.S. forces
and U.S. facilities in the Middle East." -- John Rockefeller, Oct 10,
2002

"Whether one agrees or disagrees with the Administration's policy
towards Iraq, I don't think there can be any question about Saddam's
conduct. He has systematically violated, over the course of the past
11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he
disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any
nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do. He lies and cheats; he
snubs the mandate and authority of international weapons inspectors;
and he games the system to keep buying time against enforcement of
the just and legitimate demands of the United Nations, the Security
Council, the United States and our allies. Those are simply the
facts." -- Henry Waxman, Oct 10, 2002