300 Convertible

Old January 8th 05, 07:49 AM
frenchy

The current 300 styling is growing on me but I still love the previous
model and I would have killed for a 2-door convertible version of a
nice big classy car in a ragtop like that. Seems nobody, not just
Chrysler, is in the mood to build convertibles out of their largest
cars, always going for medium and small cars like Sebring, the Pontiac
G6, PT etc. And now Chrysler is getting rid of their two door cars
completely (I think I read that somewhere a few days ago?) so that
pretty much zips it up for them on a big convertible IMO. As for the
current 300, I wouldn't exactly run to the dealership if they made a
convertible of that body...Frenchy

Old January 10th 05, 05:46 AM
frenchy

Stinkin' roll bar ! >: P