300 Convertible

Old December 26th 04, 02:55 AM
Marty

Default 300 Convertible

Does any know, FOR SURE if the 300C convertible is going to be built, and
when?
Please advise. . .

Old December 27th 04, 04:24 PM
MoPar Man

Marty wrote:

> Does any know, FOR SURE if the 300C convertible is going to be
> built, and when?

Look he

http://tinyurl.com/46mlc
http://tinyurl.com/4w75h
http://tinyurl.com/56gt9
http://tinyurl.com/4fqz2
http://tinyurl.com/6lrlm
http://tinyurl.com/6t4ce
http://tinyurl.com/3rrfp

Chrysler already built a convertible 300C 4 years ago.

And then Daimler swept it under the carpet.

Looks WAY better than anything BMW or Mercedes has EVER put on 4
wheels.

Looks light-years better than the current 300C monstrosity.

You can't tell me that a hard-top version of this car wouldn't look
awesome compared to the piece of **** they're currently making...
Old December 27th 04, 04:24 PM
MoPar Man

Old December 27th 04, 07:02 PM
RPhillips47

"MoPar Man" wrote:

>Chrysler already built a convertible 300C 4 years ago.
>
>And then Daimler swept it under the carpet.
>
>Looks WAY better than anything BMW or Mercedes has EVER put on 4
>wheels.
>
>Looks light-years better than the current 300C monstrosity.
>
>You can't tell me that a hard-top version of this car wouldn't look
>awesome compared to the piece of **** they're currently making...

Ahhhhh, Mopey, your same old line never changes and you continue to keep hoping
the past will return and continue NOT accepting the present - poor baby!
Chrysler did NOT build a 300C convertible four years ago but DID build a
concept vehicle. You should learn what the difference is. As for "the current
300C monstrosity"..."piece of **** they're currently making", live with it as
it is here to stay and, judging from public reaction and sales, a considerably
large number of people like it compared to those that don't. As for the looks
of that OLD concept vehicle of four years ago, it was nothing more than an
update with a Hemi.

Old December 27th 04, 07:02 PM
RPhillips47

Old December 27th 04, 07:07 PM
RPhillips47

"MoPar Man" wrote:

>Chrysler already built a convertible 300C 4 years ago.

......and one other thing, Mopey, the name was "Chrysler 300 Hemi C", not
"300C". As you continue to dredge up the past, please do it correctly!!!!!!!!!
Old December 27th 04, 07:07 PM
RPhillips47

Old December 27th 04, 11:05 PM
Marty

I guess I shouldn't have asked...
Because I never did get an answer, to the question
IS DaimlerChrysler going to build and sell the 300 Convertible???
Thanks for your information, (if you have the correct information)

Old December 27th 04, 11:05 PM
Marty

Old December 27th 04, 11:30 PM
Daniel J. Stern

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004, Marty wrote:

> IS DaimlerChrysler going to build and sell the 300 Convertible???

*shakes the magic 8-ball*

"Answer unclear. Ask again later."

*shakes the magic 8-ball again*

"Perhaps."