KRETP Extremist Increase Highway Danger

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 22nd 04, 03:29 AM
Dave Head

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 23:47:27 GMT, Arif Khokar > wrote:

>Brent P wrote:
>
>> In article >, Dave Head wrote:

>>>Well, try doing it on a road where there's 1 car for about every 200 - 300
>>>yards. That's mostly the traffic density that I drive in.

>> I believe you simply are unaware of the problems you cause or are just
>> lying. Because your reasons for cruising in the left lane counter your
>> claims of light traffic conditions.

>I believe he is lying. I originally was under the impression that he
>drove in higher density traffic than I did. I drive under similar
>conditions and KRETP is very easy to do. This and the fact that he
>claims that he goes faster than everyone else yet still has problems
>with ducklings that slowly gain on him makes what little credibility he
>has suspect.

One more time.

I am generally faster than everything else at time other than the drive home.

During the drive home, I can pick up a duck or two.

Also, thinking about it just now, while answering another post, I believe that
just lately, there's considerably less traffic than in the recent past. I
think it may have something to do with fewer tourists. Maybe it has to do with
the fact that its dark, and it wasn't just a few months ago. Dunno.

And, at no time do I have any desire to be found in the right lane where the
joggers / pedestrians / bicyclists / cars turning off / cars turning on / cars
maybe sliding out into the road when its slick / etc. can also be found.
THere's lots less of this sort of "debris" in the left lane.

DPH