134a Refrigerant

Old July 18th 05, 10:50 AM
Billy Ray

Do grammarians go to Mass also?

. uk...

Old July 18th 05, 12:54 PM
Dave Milne

oh probably, unless Mass clashes with Jeeping.

Dave

Old July 19th 05, 01:54 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
>=20
> "Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message=20
> > "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
> > m...
> > > Hey, if you can put your head completely in the
> > > sand, I can propose reasonable thought-experiments!

> > TRANSLATION --> "im a liar"

>=20
> > Indeed you are!

>=20
> not only are you a liar and stupid, but now youre just plain pathetic.

Indeed you are!
__
Steve
..

Old July 19th 05, 01:55 AM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> "Nathan W. Collier" wrote:
> >=20
> > not only are you a liar and stupid, but now youre just plain =

pathetic.

>Ditto.=20

Indeed! Both!
__
Steve
..

Old July 19th 05, 01:59 AM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> Stephen Cowell wrote:
> >=20
> > I believe that I told you what I think the definitions are...
> > don't you think that I knew this before I googled them?
> > Why else would I say that you don't have a clue as to
> > the proper chemistry definition of a mixture or a compound?
> > At least now you know... that is, if you'll believe some Liberal
> > Academic sources... I wonder where the Republicon Non-
> > Academic sources are?

> Republicans have Real jobs, that produce products, and pay the
> taxes, while the free loading bleeding heart liberals suck make it up
> with their false theories.=20

How can 'free loading bleeding heart liberals suck make it up'?
How would they use 'false theories' to do so?
__
Steve
..

Old July 19th 05, 02:03 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> >> yeah no ****! refrigerant is a compound, a MIXTURE and when you =

add up=20
> >> all
> >> the components they are heavier than the individual components.

>=20
> > Two big mistakes... mistaking compound for mixture

>=20
> WRONG. i clearly defined it as a compound as shown above. "mixture" =

was an=20
> elaboration to put it into terms you could hopefully understand.

"Someone's spinning, Lord.... kum bah yah...."....
"Someone's spinning, Lord.... kum bah yah...."....

> > saying that the mixture weighs more than the individual
> > components. I almost ****ed myself, laughing!

>=20
> only because youre to ****ing stupid to comprehend plain english. i =

was=20
> stating that it was even harder for refrigerant to rise above air =

because it=20
> was heavier than its individual components. of course, youre so =

pitifully=20
> desperate that its understandable you would grasp in such a manner.

"Someone's spinning, Lord.... kum bah yah...."....

> .....that and that youre dirt stupid. :-)

"Oh Lord... kum bah yah."
__
Steve
..

Old July 19th 05, 02:27 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> news >=20
> "Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message=20
> > "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
> > >I find all kinds of references to it otherwise... I claim
> > >popular use.

> > .....what a dumbass. you cannot change an entire industry because =

it=20
> > fits
> > your argument. liar.

>=20
> > Show the lie... or FOAD.

>=20
> TRANSLATION --> "the truth hurts"
>=20
> you are a liar stephen.

You no show lie... *you* big lie!

> > You don't have a clue about your limitations

>=20
> TRANSLATION --> "im to insecure to admit to mine"

Indeed you are!

>=20
> lol...i know stephen. youre such big liar youve even convinced =

yourself.=20

See below...

> > because its irrelevant dumb ass. the criteria was subzero temps =

otherwise
> > you would have no excuse not to change the HMC.

>=20
> No, the criteria was replacement of the HMC on a rooftop
>=20
> LIAR! once again your lies will not cut it! i CLEARLY stated the =

ambient=20
> was -14 otherwise there would be no reason not to replace the HMC.

Hmmm.... "otherwise there would be no reason not to replace the=20
HMC'.... so you don't replace the HMC when the weather's cold?
=20
> > You're *really* grasping at straws now... trying to weasel
> > in another condition! I must be right!

>=20
> what a filthy little LIAR you are! trying to "weasel in a condition"? =

see=20
> where i CLEARLY said a -30 =

degree=20
> day.

More spin from Mr. Lame... let's look at the original challenge:

Jeff:=20
>> Five years of engineering school for my BS, some additional grad =

school to=20
>> round things out a bit. Thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, heat =

transfer in=20
>> addition to three years each of chemistry and physics.=20

Nate:

>great! now give me an alternative to replacing an HMC in a pinch.=20

Perhaps you can spin us up a temperature from some
of your words above.

>=20
> liar.

See above...=20

> > >ohh.... calling me a liar some more! **** up a rope.

>=20
> TRANSLATION --> "the truth hurts"

Indeed it does! Still smarting from that 'mixture'
ass-kicking?
=20
=20
> > Keep squirming... it's fun to watch!

>=20
> TRANSLATION --> "youre right, i have no response"

Indeed you don't! Especially not to this little
gem...

<>
> more babble. i nailed you on it. i recognize my limitations and=20
> immediately own it. you lie, make excuses, and attempt to dazzle us =

with=20
> bull**** in hopes of hiding your blatent ignorance.

You don't have a clue about your limitations... imagine you,
an HVAC tech, making pronouncements about atmospheric
science! That shows *extreme* hubris... you deserve what
you get.
</>

Respond to that, if you dare.
__
Steve
..

Old July 19th 05, 02:31 AM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> Stephen Cowell wrote:

> > I merely compared it to Pi =3D 3... I never
> > asserted that you asserted that Pi =3D 3.
> > How's that for complex?

> Sure. I think you should go back to seventh grade science, and
> Algebra.

OK... if you'll go with me.

Still think volume =3D density?

What about that Equator air?
__
Steve
..

Old July 19th 05, 02:39 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Government grants, caused them to lie. That's tax payer's money
they're sucking off me.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 19th 05, 02:44 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reminds me of the coffee houses, all the jobless free loader sat
around singing, "Oh Lord... kum bah yah." while the rest of us pulled
our weight or were drafted to served our country.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/