Wisconsin, you're up!

Old February 3rd 08, 09:15 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Carl ROGÉRS

Default Wisconsin, you're up!

Hi Viatologists,

The Worldwide Highway Library, a Calrog.com component, has refreshed its new
interface w/ photographs of Wisconsin State Routes:

http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com
Photographs > Americas > United States > State Routes > Wisconsin

Did you know that Wisconsin State Route 32 is dedicated to a group of World
War I veterans? The route is in memorium of the 32nd "Red Arrow" Division.
Unlike other Wisconsin State Route shields, the ones along Route 32 carry a
special symbol to mark this special dedication. Come see what these are!

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Adding human experience to transportology"
********
Calrog.com, Worldwide Highway Library:
http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An integrated media arm in International Transportation Research. Has
served your home country and ninety-nine of its worldwide neighbours
since 2000, through Internet downstream and published works.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
********

Old February 4th 08, 06:57 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Ron's Inspector's Inspector

"Carl Rogers" > wrote in message
> Hi Viatologists,
>
> The Worldwide Highway Library, a Calrog.com component, has refreshed its
> new interface w/ photographs of Wisconsin State Routes:

*snip*

Is there any evidence that anyone in Wisconsin ever requested this? Bullis,
ask your neighbors, is this OK?

Old February 4th 08, 08:22 PM posted to misc.transport.road, rec.autos.driving
Bob S

Ron's Inspector's Inspector wrote:
> "Carl Rogers" > wrote in message
> > Hi Viatologists,
> >
> > The Worldwide Highway Library, a Calrog.com component, has refreshed its
> > new interface w/ photographs of Wisconsin State Routes:

> *snip*
>
> Is there any evidence that anyone in Wisconsin ever requested this? Bullis,
> ask your neighbors, is this OK?

OHHHH NOOOO, not us too. I know I didn't ask.

For an easier to get to place to find out about WI 32 and its 32nd
Division Memorial Highway designation, go to Chris Bessert's Wisconsin
Highways website at:

http://www.wisconsinhighways.org/lis...9.html#STH-032

Bob S
Old February 4th 08, 10:07 PM posted to misc.transport.road, rec.autos.driving
Sherman L. Cahal

On Feb 4, 3:22 pm, Bob S > wrote:
> Ron's Inspector's Inspector wrote:
> > "Carl Rogers" > wrote in message
> .. .
> > > Hi Viatologists,

> > > The Worldwide Highway Library, a Calrog.com component, has refreshed its
> > > new interface w/ photographs of Wisconsin State Routes:

> > *snip*

> > Is there any evidence that anyone in Wisconsin ever requested this? Bullis,
> > ask your neighbors, is this OK?

> OHHHH NOOOO, not us too. I know I didn't ask.

I'm so sorry for your loss.
Old February 4th 08, 10:32 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Luxury Yacht

"Sherman L. Cahal" > wrote in message
> On Feb 4, 3:22 pm, Bob S > wrote:
>> Ron's Inspector's Inspector wrote:
>> > "Carl Rogers" > wrote in message
>> .. .

>> > *snip*

>> > Is there any evidence that anyone in Wisconsin ever requested this?
>> > Bullis,
>> > ask your neighbors, is this OK?

>> OHHHH NOOOO, not us too. I know I didn't ask.

> I'm so sorry for your loss.

Maybe they should pursue a lawsuit...gross incompetence on the part of our
resident NG spammer.

--
Don't forget to have your troll spayed or neutered

Old February 5th 08, 06:58 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Larry Harvilla

Bob S wrote:

> Ron's Inspector's Inspector wrote:
>> "Carl Rogers" > wrote in message
>>> Hi Viatologists,
>>>
>>> The Worldwide Highway Library, a Calrog.com component, has refreshed its
>>> new interface w/ photographs of Wisconsin State Routes:

>> *snip*
>>
>> Is there any evidence that anyone in Wisconsin ever requested this? Bullis,
>> ask your neighbors, is this OK?

> OHHHH NOOOO, not us too. I know I didn't ask.
>
> For an easier to get to place to find out about WI 32 and its 32nd
> Division Memorial Highway designation, go to Chris Bessert's Wisconsin
> Highways website at:
>
> http://www.wisconsinhighways.org/lis...9.html#STH-032

What krl apparently is clueless about (what else is new?) is that
Michigan also memorializes the Red Arrow Division with an unnumbered
road. This runs from the Indiana line near New Buffalo to Kalamazoo,
largely paralleling I-94 through all the towns and cities on the route.
In fact, some portions of the Red Arrow Highway in Michigan serve as an
"Emergency I-94," according to signage. Chris' Michigan Highways site
also has more about our Red Arrow Highway, including its logo (vertical
red arrow piercing a horizontal red line) which is identical to what
Wisconsin uses on STH-32.

My grandfather served in the World War II incarnation of the Red Arrow
Division, in its medical corps if I remember correctly.

--
Larry Harvilla
e-mail: larry AT phatpage DOT org

Highways section still in progress at http://www.phatpage.org/highways.html