Performance

Old September 9th 04, 02:00 PM
Paul Dougherty

Hi,
I agree. I would NOT trust carfax. My cars as well had "things" done
that would never ever show up in carfax.

Paul

Old September 10th 04, 01:32 AM
Napalm Heart

"Richard Ray" > wrote in message
news%K%c.124743$4o.35167@fed1read01...
> Hello Ed,
>
> Not to rain on your parade, but don't you think you should pay for

your
> own CARFAX query? Last time I used them, they offered a one vehicle
> search for $20 and an unlimited vehicle search for one month for

$25.
> You would also get the Carfax guarantee if YOU did the search. IMHO,

you
> should spend your own cash, or if someone on the Usenet wants to

help,
> send him an Omaha Steak or something for his trouble. Those

professional
> subscriptions don't come cheap. A lot like bringing your groceries

> the restaurant and telling the chef to cook them for you.

This is not at all uncommon on Usenet. People who by a 1-month will
frequently run a few VIN's for others.

Ken

Old September 10th 04, 01:33 AM
Napalm Heart

Just wondering, but why did you do this as a reply to an unrelated
posting, rather than as an OP with a fresh subject line?

Ken

Old September 10th 04, 12:39 PM
C. E. White

Napalm Heart wrote:

> Just wondering, but why did you do this as a reply to an unrelated
> posting, rather than as an OP with a fresh subject line?
>
> Ken

Just a screw up. I am not even sure how it ended up the way
it did. I thought (i emphasize "thought") I did start it as
a new thread.

Ed

Old September 10th 04, 06:02 PM
Big Bill

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 07:39:51 -0400, "C. E. White"
> wrote:

>Napalm Heart wrote:
>>
>> Just wondering, but why did you do this as a reply to an unrelated
>> posting, rather than as an OP with a fresh subject line?
>>
>> Ken

>Just a screw up. I am not even sure how it ended up the way
>it did. I thought (i emphasize "thought") I did start it as
>a new thread.
>
>Ed

It's a new thread on Free Agent; no "".

Bill Funk