leaving group

Old November 26th 04, 02:29 PM
mac

Default leaving group

unsub classic-mustang
Old November 26th 04, 06:50 PM
WindsorFox[SS]

mac wrote:

> unsub classic-mustang

And just WTF do you expect this to do??

--
YOU are the real piece of work in this post. I think you are
a couple of drumsticks short of a picnic there bud. - SVTKate
Old November 26th 04, 07:11 PM
Chief_Wiggum

sub get-a-clue

even IF that "unsub" command worked, is this group named "classic-mustang "
???
I think we're all better off with you driving a Neon ..

om...

Old November 27th 04, 05:44 AM
Ðavïd

mac wrote...
> unsub classic-mustang

Don't let the virtual door slam you in the ass.

Davïd
Greenville, NC

Old November 27th 04, 06:17 AM
Chief_Wiggum

"Ðavïd" > wrote in message

> mac wrote...
> > unsub classic-mustang

> Don't let the virtual door slam you in the ass.

Cause I don't want virtual assprints on my door !!!

Old November 27th 04, 06:52 AM
Jim Warman

A slip of the left mouse button and all the really perfect people come out
of the woodwork.

om...

Old November 27th 04, 12:58 PM
SVTKate

and just what are YOU doin here Jim? ;¬D

--
Kate
98 Cobra Drop Top

Old November 27th 04, 01:02 PM
SVTKate

Uh, Joe...
My husband is a Dick.

I'm absolutely ceratin that WindsorFox is much more smartlecky than Dick is.

I think you just insulted my hubby.
That's it, you're in trouble now mister!

Get em Dick!
See Dick get em, get em Dick, get em!

Aww crap, it's too early for this kind of Dickin' around.

--
Kate
Am I really supposed to post ALL the stuff I have done to my car here?

Old November 27th 04, 03:38 PM
SVTKate

Hey Joe,
I know you didn't mean any offence, I just had to poke you in the ribs a
little.

I know some real dicks, but that isn't their names LOL
--
Kate
98 Cobra Drop Top

Old November 27th 04, 06:38 PM
dwight

"SVTKate" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> Hey Joe,
> I know you didn't mean any offence, I just had to poke you in the ribs a
> little.
>
> I know some real dicks, but that isn't their names LOL

Always makes me wonder... Who was the "Dick" who behaved so poorly that the
name is now synonymous with "prick" (in more than one definition)?

Adolph was a perfectly good German name, until some dick screwed it up in
the 30's and 40's. Now, no one can name their kid Adolph without making him
go through hell.

And "dick" has been around forever. But Johnson? Who was the "Johnson" who
screwed things up for all Johnsons yet to come? He must have been a real
weiner.

Peter? The guy who screwed up that name must have been a wang.

And Willy. There goes another perfectly good name.

Perhaps, yet one day, people will call each other "dwights".

dwight