Advice on buying new MazdaSpeed or modifying 93'

Old September 6th 04, 07:22 PM
Me

Yeah, the test drive was a gas. If I weren't in the city I would've
walked out with one. I'm still considering it.

Jon

Old September 6th 04, 07:46 PM
Me

Yup, but I'm curious as to why they didn't offer it and if there may
be a reason, such as lack of room under the hood or some such that
makes it difficult to implement.

jj

Old September 6th 04, 08:18 PM
Dana Myers

Me wrote:

> Yup, but I'm curious as to why they didn't offer it and if there may
> be a reason, such as lack of room under the hood or some such that
> makes it difficult to implement.

I have to look at the engine compartment photo from the MSM
in one of my magazines to see if there's something where the
cruise control diaphram normally is. It's slightly in the
way for my JRSC installation.

BTW, the MSM is a hell of a deal compared to buying an
SE and dolling it up comparably.

Dana
Old September 7th 04, 06:04 PM
Chris D'Agnolo

Hey,

Man, I can relate.... I too own a really nice 93 B. Black and Tan (130k) and
as much as I love it....... the MS turbo is soooo sweet!

You got allot of good input (above) I'll be interested to see what you do,
let us know for sure! As for me, if I could afford it, well......... I'd be
posting the same inquiry you did I guess! Difference being, mine is a
recreational vehicle stored in a garage (easier to protect and keep nice but
harder to justify the cost).

Oh, the $22k version is cloth or leather?

Good luck,
Chris

Old September 21st 04, 12:16 AM
Me

Cloth, but with the number of MS's still sitting on the lots around
here today, I'm going to try for 20K out the door.

Jon

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 12:04:17 -0500, "Chris D'Agnolo" >
wrote:

>Hey,
>
>Man, I can relate.... I too own a really nice 93 B. Black and Tan (130k) and
>as much as I love it....... the MS turbo is soooo sweet!
>
>You got allot of good input (above) I'll be interested to see what you do,
>let us know for sure! As for me, if I could afford it, well......... I'd be
>posting the same inquiry you did I guess! Difference being, mine is a
>recreational vehicle stored in a garage (easier to protect and keep nice but
>harder to justify the cost).
>
>Oh, the $22k version is cloth or leather?
>
>Good luck,
>Chris

.. .