F1RST Promotional Video :-)

Old May 29th 05, 09:10 PM
J.R.

Default F1RST Promotional Video :-)

http://www.jb-wow.com/8LapSprint.wmv

Sorry it's wmv format, I wanted avi but I'm a newb with Premiere :P

Hope you enjoy!

John

Old May 30th 05, 01:07 AM
David G Fisher

"J.R." > wrote in message
> http://www.jb-wow.com/8LapSprint.wmv
>
> Sorry it's wmv format, I wanted avi but I'm a newb with Premiere :P
>
> Hope you enjoy!
>
> John

Really liked that a lot. :-)

--
David G Fisher

Old May 30th 05, 09:13 AM
Byron Forbes

This is obviously a hoax because this planet is not allowed to have a
proper modern F1 sim with proper multi!

Old May 30th 05, 11:16 AM
Byron Forbes

Or maybe it would have been good if I noticed that was a "1' instead of
an "I".

Old May 30th 05, 11:37 AM
Darus

Yup, I got suckered too.

Outstanding clip, however. Who's the band playing the music? I'd like
to hear more from them.

Old May 30th 05, 12:18 PM
whooo

David G Fisher wrote:
> "J.R." > wrote in message
>
>>http://www.jb-wow.com/8LapSprint.wmv
>>
>>Sorry it's wmv format, I wanted avi but I'm a newb with Premiere :P
>>
>>Hope you enjoy!
>>
>>John

> Really liked that a lot. :-)

More exciting than the real thing, by a long way!
Old May 30th 05, 12:58 PM
ZZ

Or maybe it would have been good if I noticed that was a "1' instead of
an "I".

-------------------

I wonder how long it will take FIRST to sue F1RST?
;-)

--
Richard "ZZ" Busch

GTRank

Member:
Screamers Racing League
oAo
AoA
MARA GTR
GT Rank +34.560
NGT Rank +37.765
GT Rank Monster +1163.777
GPL Rank + 14.768
MoGPL Rank + 308.654
N2003 Rank -18.8060
Old May 30th 05, 06:00 PM
J.R.

"Darus" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Yup, I got suckered too.
>
> Outstanding clip, however. Who's the band playing the music? I'd like
> to hear more from them.

LOL that's Robbie Williams :P

Old May 30th 05, 06:59 PM
Byron Forbes

"Darus" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Yup, I got suckered too.
>
> Outstanding clip, however. Who's the band playing the music? I'd like
> to hear more from them.

You got suckered more on the music! It's about his only half decent
song!

Old May 31st 05, 07:17 AM
Dave Henrie

"Byron Forbes" > wrote in

..au:

> This is obviously a hoax because this planet is not allowed to
> have a
> proper modern F1 sim with proper multi!

4 cars is 'proper' multi?

dave henrie