Copy of email to [email protected]

Old March 3rd 05, 11:24 PM
Adrian

SteveH ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

>> And fair play, the car has *never* let me down, which is more than I
>> can say for my old Alpha.

> What's one of those, then?

I think he's complaining about his local church's brainwashing "courses"...
http://alphacourse.org/

Religion. BMW. Yep, can see the similarity.
Old March 3rd 05, 11:25 PM
Adrian

Peter Corlett ) gurgled happily, sounding much
like they were saying :

> A scrapyard will charge you good money to take
> away a car, whereas the fire brigade will remove the charred remains
> for free.

Not any more. Scrap prices have risen, and pikeys are nicking tatty old
motors to weigh in again.
Old March 3rd 05, 11:27 PM
SteveH

Adrian > wrote:

> SteveH ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
> were saying :
>
> >> And fair play, the car has *never* let me down, which is more than I
> >> can say for my old Alpha.

> > What's one of those, then?

> I think he's complaining about his local church's brainwashing "courses"...
> http://alphacourse.org/

Heh. Thanks for that. I've seen the posters loads of times, but never
actually looked for it.

Going to have to read it now.

> Religion. BMW. Yep, can see the similarity.

Heh.
VW Golf GL Cabrio - Alfa 75 TS - VW Passat 1.8T 20V SE - COSOC KOTL
Old March 3rd 05, 11:28 PM
Adrian

Grunff ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying :

>> I've had a ****ing ball driving it.

> Really?? Not driven many cars then? I've driven an e36 318, and it was
> by far the least satisfying bmw I ever drove.

I had two. They were *almost* the least satisfying cars of ANY type I've
ever driven. Truly over-rated.

The Proton was the worst.

Second worst was the E36 328 touring with Alpina suspension and rims. ****,
that was TRULY AWFUL. It was also only about a year old at the time. I've
never been in such a hideously uncomfortable car.
Old March 3rd 05, 11:28 PM
Dave Plowman (News)

In article >,
Julian Edge > wrote:
> I am certain that the fact you are opening a new dealership at the end
> of my street and that the servicing of my 'old' car holds very little
> profit for you is totally unrelated to the the reasons behind my
> resentment of your company.

BMW dealers IMHO in the UK are a bunch of ******s and complain when you
call them that, rather than addressing your problems with them, and
BMW(GB) don't seem to care. Perhaps if their sales dropped off they might.

I'm personally surprised that BMW(GB) don't read this group and others -
and take note. Because no one on here - or elsewhere - has a good word for
them.

--
*Income tax service - We‘ve got what it takes to take what you've got.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Old March 3rd 05, 11:28 PM
Julian Edge

"Andy Turner" > wrote in message

> You'd be a fool to think that they're going to reward loyalty.

They would be fools not to have seen the blatant coercive use of 'customer
loyalty' as a weapon of control in today's consumerist society.

> I *honestly* wouldn't be surprised if they were actually trying to get
> shut of you as a customer because they'd rather work on newer cars
> where the work is more predictable and goes to plan because things
> aren't seized up, broken, worn or threaded.

Now you are srarting to think.

Wouldn't it be nice, though'but if they were to consider the political /
marketing / socially responsible effects of encouraging the ideas of
maintaining the planets resources through reliability and longevity of
design?

They've actually built a car that will 'run for ever' and they choose to
penalise me because I bought one.

See? Now I'm rambling. Curse you, Turner!

Old March 3rd 05, 11:31 PM
Grunff

Old March 3rd 05, 11:32 PM
Alex Buell

On 3 Mar 2005 22:28:02 GMT, Adrian > wrote:

>Grunff ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were=20
>saying :
>
>>> I've had a ****ing ball driving it.

>> Really?? Not driven many cars then? I've driven an e36 318, and it was=

=20

****,=20
>that was TRULY AWFUL. It was also only about a year old at the time. =

I've=20
>never been in such a hideously uncomfortable car.

As a general rule, I think at least two litres is the minium one can
get away with, unless they're turbo-charged...=20

Cheers,
Alex.
--=20
http://www.munted.org.uk
Old March 3rd 05, 11:34 PM
Cockburn

"Grunff" > wrote in message

>> I've had a ****ing ball driving it.

> Really?? Not driven many cars then? I've driven an e36 318, and it was by
> far the least satisfying bmw I ever drove.

I've driven other folks' BMW's. Damn satisfyin'!

Old March 3rd 05, 11:35 PM
Peter Corlett

Cockburn > wrote:
[...]
> I've driven other folks' BMW's. Damn satisfyin'!

Aye. The expression on their faces when you wrap their surrogate penis
round a lamp post is priceless

--
PGP key ID E85DC776 - finger for full key