Wiring an iPod into a '99 A6?

Old January 9th 05, 08:05 PM

Default Wiring an iPod into a '99 A6?

I've tried to hook up an iPod two different ways to my '99 A6 - via
cassette tape and fm tuner car kits. Both sound (relatively) horrible,
especially the cassette tape method.

Is there a way to hardwire an aux input to the Bose audio system in the
'99 A6? Maybe if I pull out the amplifier? Or splice into some other
input? I would really like to get the iPod hooked up to the car.
Thanks for any advice!

Old January 9th 05, 09:31 PM

After spending more time on Google, I found this:

http://www.blitzsafe.com/blitz_catal...litz_audi.html

I think it may work in my car, I'm going to check my owners manual to
make sure.

Old January 10th 05, 02:14 AM
AustinMini.OsiTech.Net

At $200 it's certainly not skinflint priced but this is what Jesus would
use.

http://www.densionusa.com/x/index.ph...7&Itemid=1 09

Ports right in to the stock head and use stock head cd changer control to
control your ipod.

I thought about it but I am getting a PhatNoise from eBay instead.

You know Phat?

--
_________________________________
http://austinmini.ositech.net

oups.com...

Old January 12th 05, 12:54 AM

Thanks for the link to Dension. I ordered the ICELink today. It
seemed to have the best features and sound quality. They said the next
firmware update will display track names (not just track numbers) on
the radio.

Wiring for Navigation Plus Sat Nav System John Hill Audi 1 December 8th 04 11:06 PM
# Get FREE Sony VAIO, iPod, Xbox, PlayStation, or Cell Phone when you spend $40..!! TSR Audi 0 October 6th 04 10:24 AM
# Get FREE Sony VAIO, iPod, Xbox, PlayStation, or Cell Phone when you spend $40..!! TSR Alfa Romeo 0 October 6th 04 10:23 AM
75 wiring diagram Catman Alfa Romeo 5 September 3rd 04 04:07 PM
Alfa 164 workshop manual or wiring diagram Emjay Alfa Romeo 1 May 12th 04 06:53 PM