Accelerating failure

Old August 28th 06, 03:34 PM posted to alt.politics.republicans,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.military.retired,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc
arminius

Default Accelerating failure

"Antimulticulture" > wrote in message
> Accelerating failure
> http://www.bnp.org.uk/columnists/doc....php?docId=123
> 24th August 2006
>
> Another symptom of the accelerating failure of the multiracial

experiment -
> the so called Commission on Integration and Cohesion - is soon to be
> inflicted upon us.
>
> Predictably, the Commission and its acolytes are still living in a fool's
> paradise, seemingly unaware of the ghastly mess successive governments

have
> created by ignoring - indeed, denying - facts about differences between
> population groups.
>
> Listening to the vacillations of the people involved in papering over the
> cracks of our fractured society would be amusing were it not so alarming.
>
> Views like those of Ruth Kelly on the Today programme (August 24th), still
> harping on about the alleged "large contribution given to us by immigrants
> and the strength of diversity"!
>
> Lord Parekh, author of the infamous report "Future of a multiethnic

Britain"
> asked "What is integration and cohesion?"
>
> Predictably, James Naughtie thought that an honest debate about the

meaning
> of multiculturalism was "very tricky territory".
>
> Yes - it will be very tricky. The BNP will make sure of that.
>
> From the Commission's web site:
>
> "Diversity brings key benefits to the UK - contributed to by existing

second
> and third generation ethnic minority communities as well as recent

increases
> in immigration. But it can also lead to tensions. As a nation we face
> questions about how different communities can live together, respecting
> differences, but also with a shared sense of belonging and purpose".
>
> They want to examine the issues that raise tensions between different

groups
> in different areas, and that lead to segregation and conflict.
>
> They want to know how local community and political leadership can "push
> further" against perceived barriers to cohesion and integration. How can
> local communities themselves can be empowered to tackle "extremist
> ideologies"? they ask.
>
> How can they develop approaches that build local areas' own capacity to
> prevent problems, and ensure they have the structures in place to recover
> from periods of tension?
>
> Nonsense
>
> As if this nonsense wasn't enough, they then compound their folly by
> asserting that:
>
> "The Commission will undertake its work within the context of existing
> Government policy, for example on managed migration and preventing
> extremism. It will be grounded in an understanding of current and future
> patterns of diversity, but will focus on developing practical solutions

for
> local communities based on the best existing practice."
>
> In other words the root causes of the problems on the first place i.e.
> continuing to pretend they have a migration policy ("managed migration")
> when obviously they do not, ignoring the fact that their treason of

enforced
> diversity without a mandate is "extremism" of the worst kind and, not
> recognising that their obsession with "current and future patterns of
> diversity" is to blame for most of the problem.
>
> Truly, the Emperor has no clothes.
>
> --
> Antimulticulture
> "Bring Back Democracy..."
>
> Newsboard:
> http://www.gossiping.net/phpBB2/?mforum=newsboard
>
> http://www.geocities.com/anti_multiculture/index.html
> Unite Against Multicult'ism!
>
> "Abolish Multi-Culty and String Up the Traitors!"
>
> http://www.alphalink.com.au/~eureka/mccorm.htm
> Asianisation of Australia: The Grand Plan

Is Western Man so rotted by JudeoChristian-inspired "guilt" that he cannot
control his destiny?

hank

Car alarm failure on the 300C (how do you disable the alarm) General Schvantzkoph Chrysler 9 May 2nd 06 04:59 PM
HELP: brake lamp failure haucy Honda 0 January 7th 06 03:47 PM
147 ABS/VCD Failure Kenny Ferguson Alfa Romeo 5 September 29th 05 08:36 PM
Don't buy Dodge justme Dodge 10 July 13th 05 06:40 AM
Interesting failure mode. [email protected] Audi 8 April 8th 05 06:55 PM