Alfa Romeo 159 - Auto Express

Old June 19th 05, 10:23 PM
Zathras

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 20:58:12 +0000, Catman
> wrote:

<snip>
>Uglier.
>
>Honestly
>
>No it was.
>
>I promise
>
>No seriously, it was uglier than all the batmobiles, put together.

if you say it's bad..it's REALLY bad!

Scotland
Alfa Romeo 156 2.4JTD Veloce Leather
'Oil' be seeing you..
(Email without 'Alfa' in subject are auto-deleted..sorry!)
Old June 20th 05, 06:53 AM
Catman

Zathras wrote:

> On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 20:58:12 +0000, Catman
> > wrote:
>
> <snip>
>>Uglier.
>>
>>Honestly
>>
>>No it was.
>>
>>I promise
>>
>>No seriously, it was uglier than all the batmobiles, put together.

> if you say it's bad..it's REALLY bad!

It was worse than that, even.
Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7 75 TS 156 TS S2
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk
Old June 20th 05, 08:44 AM
Arjan Renting

On 20-6-2005 7:53, Catman wrote:
> Zathras wrote:
>

>>On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 20:58:12 +0000, Catman
> wrote:
>>
>><snip>
>>
>>>Uglier.
>>>
>>>Honestly
>>>
>>>No it was.
>>>
>>>I promise
>>>
>>>No seriously, it was uglier than all the batmobiles, put together.

>>if you say it's bad..it's REALLY bad!
>>

> It was worse than that, even.

Why is it that the worse it is, the more I'd like to see it? ;-)

Arjan
Old June 20th 05, 07:13 PM
Pete

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 05:53:38 +0000, Catman
>, wrote:

>>>No seriously, it was uglier than all the batmobiles, put together.

>> if you say it's bad..it's REALLY bad!
>>

>It was worse than that, even.

Seconded. I didn't dare risk exposing either camera to "that".
Maybe Stuart took pictures? He said that he had shot hundreds :-)

Pete
--

156 2.0 TS (2001) - Proteo Rosso
Old June 22nd 05, 10:55 AM
Richard

they used a library photo of a 156 engine too - not the new plastic GM V6.