Just making sure everyone sees Bill's reply to a cop who risks hislife for us every day. Bill you're THE complete ASS!

Old May 18th 05, 03:33 PM
Jerry Bransford

Default Just making sure everyone sees Bill's reply to a cop who risks hislife for us every day. Bill you're THE complete ASS!

Maybe, that's why you're so fearful, your buddies just blew away
another civilian here in Vista, California, last night before he could
raise his hands. Maybe you could lead by using your address and being
listed in the phone book. Of course, if your back up is a pussy, then I
guess I can see why.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

--
Jerry Bransford
PP-ASEL N6TAY
Old May 18th 05, 03:48 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

OK, let turn this Real Jeep news group into a debate about law
enforcement job security.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old May 18th 05, 07:04 PM
Steve Foley

Thank you so much for bringing back a thread I had already deleted.

Are you two trying to win the Special Olympics?

"Jerry Bransford" > wrote in message

Old May 19th 05, 08:18 PM
Doug

I'm with Bill, I can't count a SINGLE time the cops have ever done anything
positive for anyone I know. I don't trust cops, most people don't, so don't
try playing the hero cuz' no one is buying. Cops regularly get away with
murder and there are plenty of instances of corrupt cops. FOAD.

--
Remove nospam to email

Old May 19th 05, 09:36 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Doug,
Cops and firemen are heroes as far as I'm concern. It's that their
job stress probably from not being able to administer justice on the
spot like in the old days, and this having to be politically correct,
like in a suspect's description can't have race, which is pretty basic,
I believe for identify anyone, has developed into an on the job fear of
the civilian, that even with their extensive training still leads to
shoot first. Los Angeles shot to death a seven year-old driver a month
back that didn't stop fast enough for them. And of course everyone saw
them unload on a SUV last week, shooting them selves in the process.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old May 20th 05, 03:29 AM
Patrick Ô¿Ô

Bill,
The stress comes from not only seeing them get away with stuff without a
slap on the wrist, but seeing what they do to thier families. You see a guy
blow his head off with a shot gun, that doesn't bother me, but seeing his
family and what they are feeling, that is what is bad. People on meth,
stealing from their family to get their next fix, and only have a 7 year
life expectancy.

Patrick
Ô¿Ô

Old May 20th 05, 03:44 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Patrick,
Yes we have to change the people that appoint judges, then see that
they enforce the three strikes and law enforcement aids the bleed heart
liberal keep revising as unConstitutional. I hate to see the Republicans
change our Constitution, but if that's what it takes to keep these
whinny Democrats from filibustering a good vote, then so be it.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old May 20th 05, 04:32 AM
Doug

Cops are heros. Yeah, right. I'm sure Serpico would agree with you. So would
the homeless guy who was filled with lead by a cowardly Long Beach cop who
couldn't think of any other way of disarming a 60 year old man w/a bicycle
chain...

--
Remove nospam to email

Old May 20th 05, 05:21 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Doug" > wrote in message
> Cops are heros. Yeah, right.

cops are like anybody else, you have good and bad. there are many who abuse
this authority, but there are many more (i like to believe, anyway) who
serve to protect those who cannot protect themselves.

> So would the homeless guy who was filled with lead by a cowardly Long
> Beach cop who couldn't think of any other way of disarming a 60 year old
> man w/a bicycle chain...

.....in all fairness im sorta strong myself ;-) but if you come at me
swinging a chain of _any_ type ill most likely shoot you too. :-)

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old May 20th 05, 06:13 AM