Pedophile Retards Like TomBa, Squirrel, and Puissant Deserve This

Old August 8th 06, 03:50 AM posted to alt.fan.prettyboy,alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.sport.golf,alt.politics.democrats.d,rec.autos.driving
Aunt Judy likes it in the rear[_3_]

Default Pedophile Retards Like TomBa, Squirrel, and Puissant Deserve This

bob&carole wrote:
> Fritz wrote:
> > Ted Tidings wrote:

Secret Squirrel, TomBa, Le Puissant, and all pedophiles should be
castrated with a rusty nail file.

Old August 8th 06, 06:04 AM posted to alt.fan.prettyboy,alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.sport.golf,alt.politics.democrats.d,rec.autos.driving
Le Puissant Monsieur Lee

Aunt Judy likes it in the rear
> wrote:

> > Fritz wrote:.

Classic pontification.

> > > Ted Tidings wrote:.

Words replace vague unspoken fears.

> I'm truly sorry for my attitude. I've been off of Paxil cold-turkey
> for a week..feeling REAL BAD.

Neat trick, Aunt Judy likes it in the rear. Embarrass yourself in front
of everyone; that'll teach 'em not **** with you, eh.

> > >.

NICE TRY.

5?

> [...]

Funny you should notice.

It's a treat to beat your feet on the Mississippi mud.

You have to make a decision and stick with it.

> [...]

I can see the fire. There's a fire in there.

> why am i such a doormat!

Here, have a box of tissues.

Tell me the secret.

> Secret Squirrel likes to > > >>>**** any man or boy's ass.

Shhhh! It's a secret!

> He really likes 12 year old boys.

You talk about boys a lot, Aunt Judy likes it in the rear. Is your local
police constabulary aware of what you do on usenet?

Only one grape in fifty grows up to become a great champagne.

> I make a point of knowingly allowing people to take advantage of me.

Then put a bullet into your head.

Many more.

> how > > >>>much lubricant do you need for an eleven year old white
> boy.

You talk about boys a lot, Aunt Judy likes it in the rear. Is your local
police constabulary aware of what you do on usenet?

It's already happened. Do you want it to happen again?

> my family h8 my closet m8, and ive dun everytn i can to ake them like
> himn. they keep tellin me 2 talk to him less n slowly cut of the
> friendship, bt i didnt wana so i didnt. ive gone against what my
> parents wantd 2 b m8s with this m8 but nw he'd rather hang round with
> his 'new' mate n dont spend tym or cht 2 me. i feel so used. ive trid
> talkin 2 this m8 bt it dnt work n i cant talk 2 my family about it. i
> hav no1 to turn to.

You're insane. Completely insane.

> >.

You hate the white man, but you don't say anything.

> My boyfriend wants to be a woman!!!!

Thank you for sharing, Aunt Judy likes it in the rear.

> Secret Squirrel, TomBa, Le Puissant, and all pedophiles should be
> castrated with a rusty nail file.

I would tell you, but it is a secret.

> >.

Eat me.

> I have diarrhoea. Can you help me? It's like I'm ****ting through the
> eye of a needle.

Now that's a revelation, Aunt Judy likes it in the rear.

> >.

Things are disguised.

Old August 9th 06, 01:58 AM posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.homosexuality,soc.culture.cuba,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
Aunt Judy likes it in the rear[_3_]

Le Puissant Monsieur Lee wrote:
> Aunt Judy likes it in the rear
> > wrote:
>
> > > Fritz wrote:.

> Watch out for Goofy.
>
> > Well i'm 22yrs and i have been with my boyf (also 22) for a few months
> > now and we have an active sex life, he cant seem to keep his hands off
> > me and tells me he loves me all the time, the problem is that
> > sometimes i feel inadequate because he doesn't always cum!!!! It makes
> > me feel that he may not be enjoying it. He asks me to stop at his
> > house every nite and we have sex before bed and most mornings, and
> > they're not quickies (we are also adventurous, toys etc.). I have
> > talked to him about it and he just says that he struggles to cum if I
> > fart. Ow can I tell him that farting is natural for gays during sex?

> It could be worse, Aunt Judy likes it in the rear. Your insides could be
> rotting and falling out of your arse.

> You're an arsehole.

> Nice to see you.

> 5?

> What are your New Year's resolutions?
>
> > I think I am going insane.

> Pray for a miracle.

> It's good medicine for diarrhoea, right, Aunt Judy likes it in the rear?

> What am I going to do with money when I'm dead?
>
> > I'm scared of being in the house on my own.

> You're insane. Completely insane.

> I have certainty.

> A secret for 'your eyes only'.
>
> > Secret Squirrel likes to > > >>>**** any man or boy's ass.

> Don't you like anything at all about women?
>
> > He really likes 12 year old boys.

> You talk about boys a lot, Aunt Judy likes it in the rear. Is your local
> police constabulary aware of what you do on usenet?

> I wanted to make a U-turn.

> Fag boy.

> > how > > >>>much lubricant do you need for an eleven year old white
> > boy.

> So, Aunt Judy likes it in the rear, how long have you been using usenet
> to find little boys?

> You and many people.
>
> > >.

> I wouldn't say that.
>
> > Secret Squirrel, TomBa, Le Puissant, and all pedophiles should be
> > castrated with a rusty nail file.

> I would tell you, but it is a secret.
>
> > >.

> Mine wasn't.
>
> > >.

> I was ****ing your wife all afternoon.
>
> > If space is a vacuum, who changes the bags?

> Is that your last Will and Testament, Aunt Judy likes it in the rear?

You faggot imbecile. Are you really this incoherent, retard?

Old August 11th 06, 02:24 AM posted to alt.fan.madonna,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.homosexuality,soc.culture.cuba,alt.atheism
Ronald 'More-More' Moshki

Le Puissant Monsieur Lee wrote:
> Aunt Judy likes it in the rear
> > wrote:
>
> > > Fritz wrote:.

> Classic pontification.

> Words replace vague unspoken fears.
>
> > I'm truly sorry for my attitude. I've been off of Paxil cold-turkey
> > for a week..feeling REAL BAD.

> Neat trick, Aunt Judy likes it in the rear. Embarrass yourself in front
> of everyone; that'll teach 'em not **** with you, eh.

> NICE TRY.

> 5?

> Funny you should notice.

> It's a treat to beat your feet on the Mississippi mud.

> You have to make a decision and stick with it.

> I can see the fire. There's a fire in there.
>
> > why am i such a doormat!

> Here, have a box of tissues.

> Tell me the secret.
>
> > Secret Squirrel likes to > > >>>**** any man or boy's ass.

> Shhhh! It's a secret!
>
> > He really likes 12 year old boys.

> You talk about boys a lot, Aunt Judy likes it in the rear. Is your local
> police constabulary aware of what you do on usenet?

> Only one grape in fifty grows up to become a great champagne.
>
> > I make a point of knowingly allowing people to take advantage of me.

> Then put a bullet into your head.

> Many more.

> > how > > >>>much lubricant do you need for an eleven year old white
> > boy.

> You talk about boys a lot, Aunt Judy likes it in the rear. Is your local
> police constabulary aware of what you do on usenet?

> It's already happened. Do you want it to happen again?
>
> > my family h8 my closet m8, and ive dun everytn i can to ake them like
> > himn. they keep tellin me 2 talk to him less n slowly cut of the
> > friendship, bt i didnt wana so i didnt. ive gone against what my
> > parents wantd 2 b m8s with this m8 but nw he'd rather hang round with
> > his 'new' mate n dont spend tym or cht 2 me. i feel so used. ive trid
> > talkin 2 this m8 bt it dnt work n i cant talk 2 my family about it. i
> > hav no1 to turn to.

> You're insane. Completely insane.
>
> > >.

> You hate the white man, but you don't say anything.
>
> > My boyfriend wants to be a woman!!!!

> Thank you for sharing, Aunt Judy likes it in the rear.
>
> > Secret Squirrel, TomBa, Le Puissant, and all pedophiles should be
> > castrated with a rusty nail file.

> I would tell you, but it is a secret.
>
> > >.

> Eat me.
>
> > I have diarrhoea. Can you help me? It's like I'm ****ting through the
> > eye of a needle.

> Now that's a revelation, Aunt Judy likes it in the rear.
>
> > >.

> Things are disguised.

You're one sick sob, ****ant. You, the pedo slime mold are flaming
"Aunt Judy likes it in the rear", who is a sick pervert faggot bottom.
Have fun while it lasts, losers, because you'll be flaming each other
in hell before long and using real flames, and the sooner you're there
the better for the rest of the world.