Shooting at Toledo Jeep Plant

Old January 27th 05, 02:24 PM
mabar

Default Shooting at Toledo Jeep Plant

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/frontpage

Quote from the article:

"A Jeep worker armed with a double-barreled shotgun and upset over recent
disciplinary action shot two supervisors and a team leader last night in an
office area at DaimlerChrysler's North Toledo assembly plant, fatally
wounding one and injuring two others."

Old January 27th 05, 02:26 PM
mabar

Corrected link:

http://tinyurl.com/56seg

Old January 27th 05, 08:07 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Don't tell me let me guess, they make Postal Jeeps?
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old January 27th 05, 08:22 PM
Mike Romain

LOL!

Man oh man that was good....

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's

Old January 27th 05, 09:28 PM
Matt Macchiarolo

LOL in spite of myself...

Old January 27th 05, 11:32 PM
DougW

L.W. ("ßill") Hughes III did pass the time by typing:
> Don't tell me let me guess, they make Postal Jeeps?

can't

catch

my

brea......

Old January 29th 05, 04:53 AM
Lon

Maybe he got a glimpse of the Wrangler replacement, IRS and IFS with
a special pink paint job.

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III proclaimed:

Old January 30th 05, 08:16 AM
Markansas

maybe he was mad because he could only get a khaki top??

--
everyone should have a pet
I adopted a kitty cat >^.,.^<

Old January 30th 05, 05:40 PM
Nathan Otis

I certainly understand people making lite of this situation, but I know
someone that works in that plant, and I was relieved NOT to see his name in
that report as one of the victims.
n.

Old January 31st 05, 03:11 AM
Lon

Nathan Otis proclaimed:

> I certainly understand people making lite of this situation, but I know
> someone that works in that plant, and I was relieved NOT to see his name in
> that report as one of the victims.
> n.

I don't know that it was so much to be making light of a grim
situation as any sign of disrespect. Heck, I used to work for
the company here in the bay area that was the origin of the
phrase "Silicon Valley Resignation" which involves a shotgun.

What is a TJ? Brian Foster Jeep 23 January 22nd 05 07:06 AM
Jeep VS others Elliot Westcott Chrysler 64 December 19th 04 03:22 PM
Chrysler to show Jeep pickup and "FirePower" sports car concepts inDetroit MoPar Man Chrysler 4 December 10th 04 08:45 PM