Another Example of the Dangers of Driving Past Your Expiration Date

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 1st 05, 03:05 PM
Matthew Russotto

In article . com>,
> wrote:
>

>Matthew Russotto wrote:
>> In article .com>,
>> > wrote:
>> >
>> >But hey - anyone can hide behind some anonymous initials and call names
>> >over the internet.
>> >
>> >Yeah, you're real tough. Keep up the swagger, Casper.
>> >
>> >E.P.

>> (Need I add anything?)

>No, it was intentionally ironic.
>
>Didn't you get that?

I'd find it easier to believe if it wasn't your normal signature,
tough guy.

Ford Researcher Says Teen Drivers are Easily Distracted From Driving James C. Reeves Driving 9 May 11th 05 08:31 PM
Oregon Dunes, beach driving in OR John Davies Jeep 12 January 10th 05 12:44 AM
Driving school deal Jimmy G Driving 2 December 29th 04 06:45 AM
Audi A4 TV module - view whilst driving? Russell Fray Audi 7 May 14th 04 08:32 PM