information spare parts mahindra cj 540 mm 540 dp and jeep cj series and wrangler

Old March 16th 08, 09:43 PM posted to nl.auto,rec.autos.4x4,de.etc.rec.fahrzeug.auto
Willem-Jan Markerink

Default information spare parts mahindra cj 540 mm 540 dp and jeep cj series and wrangler

luisfilipe1966 > wrote in
:

> Technical information and spare parts mahindra cj and mm 540 dp
> series
>

> Mahindra CJ 540 and MM 540 dp Spare Parts Manual
>
> http://www.esnips.com/doc/94644545-6...389/mahindra-s
> pare-parts-manual
>

> Jeep CJ and Wrangler Series Spare Parts Manual
>
> http://www.esnips.com/doc/f7b7193c-9...9f0/SP_komplet
>

> www.thar.web.pt
>
> Luis Filipe da Silva Santos
> Portugal

Forwarded to rec.autos.4x4 & de.etc.fahrzeug.auto.
(and no, this was not spam, Luis actually even replied by email as well, on a
Usenet-posting from me, dating 1999....)

--
Bye,

Willem-Jan Markerink

The desire to understand
is sometimes far less intelligent than
the inability to understand

[note: 'a-one' & 'en-el'!]
Old March 17th 08, 02:32 PM posted to nl.auto,rec.autos.4x4
Mike Romain

Willem-Jan Markerink wrote:
> luisfilipe1966 > wrote in
> :
>

>> Technical information and spare parts mahindra cj and mm 540 dp
>> series
>>

>> Mahindra CJ 540 and MM 540 dp Spare Parts Manual
>>
>> http://www.esnips.com/doc/94644545-6...389/mahindra-s
>> pare-parts-manual
>>

>> Jeep CJ and Wrangler Series Spare Parts Manual
>>
>> http://www.esnips.com/doc/f7b7193c-9...9f0/SP_komplet
>>

>> www.thar.web.pt
>>
>> Luis Filipe da Silva Santos
>> Portugal
>>

> Forwarded to rec.autos.4x4 & de.etc.fahrzeug.auto.
> (and no, this was not spam, Luis actually even replied by email as well, on a
> Usenet-posting from me, dating 1999....)

I don't know about that, he SPAMMED my email for any posts I 'ever' made
about those pieces of junk. They got to be junk if they have to be
SPAMMED. Too bad too, I thought they might have potential. The thought
of a 'new' CJ was enticing.

Only garbage has to be Spammed to Usenet because it can't be sold in
real life.

Mike
'New' frame in the works for '08. Some Canadian Bush Trip and Build
Photos:
http://mikeromainjeeptrips.shutterfly.com
Old March 18th 08, 04:25 AM posted to nl.auto,rec.autos.4x4
Willem-Jan Markerink

Mike Romain > wrote in
ng.com:

> Willem-Jan Markerink wrote:
>> luisfilipe1966 > wrote in
>> :
>>

>>> Technical information and spare parts mahindra cj and mm 540 dp
>>> series
>>>

>>> Mahindra CJ 540 and MM 540 dp Spare Parts Manual
>>>
>>> http://www.esnips.com/doc/94644545-6...2e389/mahindra
>>> -s pare-parts-manual
>>>

>>> Jeep CJ and Wrangler Series Spare Parts Manual
>>>
>>> http://www.esnips.com/doc/f7b7193c-9...d19f0/SP_kompl
>>> et t
>>>

>>> www.thar.web.pt
>>>
>>> Luis Filipe da Silva Santos
>>> Portugal
>>>

>> Forwarded to rec.autos.4x4 & de.etc.fahrzeug.auto.
>> (and no, this was not spam, Luis actually even replied by email as
>> well, on a Usenet-posting from me, dating 1999....)
>>

> I don't know about that, he SPAMMED my email for any posts I 'ever' made
> about those pieces of junk. They got to be junk if they have to be
> SPAMMED. Too bad too, I thought they might have potential. The thought
> of a 'new' CJ was enticing.
>
> Only garbage has to be Spammed to Usenet because it can't be sold in
> real life.

He isn't selling anything, he offers valuable information for free, in the
good tradition of Usenet.

And I rather see him mail the info multiple times, for lack of filtering
the email-addresses, than none at all.

Old March 18th 08, 02:38 PM posted to nl.auto,rec.autos.4x4
Mike Romain

Willem-Jan Markerink wrote:
> Mike Romain > wrote in

>>> (and no, this was not spam, Luis actually even replied by email as
>>> well, on a Usenet-posting from me, dating 1999....)
>>>

>> I don't know about that, he SPAMMED my email for any posts I 'ever' made
>> about those pieces of junk. They got to be junk if they have to be
>> SPAMMED. Too bad too, I thought they might have potential. The thought
>> of a 'new' CJ was enticing.
>>
>> Only garbage has to be Spammed to Usenet because it can't be sold in
>> real life.

> He isn't selling anything, he offers valuable information for free, in the
> good tradition of Usenet.
>
> And I rather see him mail the info multiple times, for lack of filtering
> the email-addresses, than none at all.

Come-on.. When a commercial entity searches all of Usenet since the
'LAST' century and 'multiple' SPAMS 'every' person that has 'ever'
posted about what they are trying to sell, that is SPAM at it's worst.

These are the guys they are trying to make illegal with their unwanted
or unsolicited SPAM.

To me a Spammer 'only' deserves a Boycott at the best. I will never buy
from a Usenet or even Worse, Email SPAMMER.

Old March 19th 08, 02:26 AM posted to nl.auto,rec.autos.4x4
Willem-Jan Markerink

Mike Romain > wrote in
g.com:

> Willem-Jan Markerink wrote:
>> Mike Romain > wrote in

>>> I don't know about that, he SPAMMED my email for any posts I 'ever'
>>> made about those pieces of junk. They got to be junk if they have to
>>> be SPAMMED. Too bad too, I thought they might have potential. The
>>> thought of a 'new' CJ was enticing.
>>>
>>> Only garbage has to be Spammed to Usenet because it can't be sold in
>>> real life.

>> He isn't selling anything, he offers valuable information for free, in
>> the good tradition of Usenet.
>>
>> And I rather see him mail the info multiple times, for lack of
>> filtering the email-addresses, than none at all.
>>

> Come-on.. When a commercial entity searches all of Usenet since the
> 'LAST' century and 'multiple' SPAMS 'every' person that has 'ever'
> posted about what they are trying to sell, that is SPAM at it's worst.
>
> These are the guys they are trying to make illegal with their unwanted
> or unsolicited SPAM.
>
> To me a Spammer 'only' deserves a Boycott at the best. I will never buy
> from a Usenet or even Worse, Email SPAMMER.

You couldn't, even if you wanted, because he isn't selling anything.

Old March 20th 08, 02:04 PM posted to nl.auto,rec.autos.4x4
Mike Romain

Willem-Jan Markerink wrote:
> Mike Romain > wrote in
> g.com:
>
>> Willem-Jan Markerink wrote:
>>> Mike Romain > wrote in

>>> He isn't selling anything, he offers valuable information for free, in
>>> the good tradition of Usenet.
>>>
>>> And I rather see him mail the info multiple times, for lack of
>>> filtering the email-addresses, than none at all.
>>>

>> Come-on.. When a commercial entity searches all of Usenet since the
>> 'LAST' century and 'multiple' SPAMS 'every' person that has 'ever'
>> posted about what they are trying to sell, that is SPAM at it's worst.
>>
>> These are the guys they are trying to make illegal with their unwanted
>> or unsolicited SPAM.
>>
>> To me a Spammer 'only' deserves a Boycott at the best. I will never buy
>> from a Usenet or even Worse, Email SPAMMER.

> You couldn't, even if you wanted, because he isn't selling anything.

His actions clearly say otherwise.

Only some who is getting paid would be so rabid about searching the
world from the first days of Google archives to fill our email boxes
with a blatant commercial post.

Either that or he is just a plain brain dead idiot.

Old March 20th 08, 04:07 PM posted to nl.auto,rec.autos.4x4
Willem-Jan Markerink

Mike Romain > wrote in news:47e26ee9$0$15868
:

> Willem-Jan Markerink wrote:
>> Mike Romain > wrote in
>> g.com:

>>> Come-on.. When a commercial entity searches all of Usenet since the
>>> 'LAST' century and 'multiple' SPAMS 'every' person that has 'ever'
>>> posted about what they are trying to sell, that is SPAM at it's worst.
>>>
>>> These are the guys they are trying to make illegal with their unwanted
>>> or unsolicited SPAM.
>>>
>>> To me a Spammer 'only' deserves a Boycott at the best. I will never

buy
>>> from a Usenet or even Worse, Email SPAMMER.

>> You couldn't, even if you wanted, because he isn't selling anything.
>>

> His actions clearly say otherwise.
>
> Only some who is getting paid would be so rabid about searching the
> world from the first days of Google archives to fill our email boxes
> with a blatant commercial post.
>
> Either that or he is just a plain brain dead idiot.

Tell me what he sells then.

Old March 20th 08, 04:20 PM posted to nl.auto,rec.autos.4x4
Mike Romain

Willem-Jan Markerink wrote:
> Mike Romain > wrote in news:47e26ee9$0$15868
> :
>
>> Willem-Jan Markerink wrote:
>>> Mike Romain > wrote in
>>> g.com:

> buy
>>> You couldn't, even if you wanted, because he isn't selling anything.
>>>

>> His actions clearly say otherwise.
>>
>> Only some who is getting paid would be so rabid about searching the
>> world from the first days of Google archives to fill our email boxes
>> with a blatant commercial post.
>>
>> Either that or he is just a plain brain dead idiot.

> Tell me what he sells then.

I got two commercial sales advertisements for a 'fake jeep' dealership
in Europe some place with this person as the sender. So did a bunch of
Usenet Newsgroups.

This is 'not' the first time the Jackass has sent me these same SPAM
advertisements.

I don't know what 'you' got, but what I got was commercial SPAM pure and
simple.

If there are anti spam laws in that country, then the scumbags pay
people like him to SPAM for them so 'their' sorry asses can't be tossed
in jail. It is the old one saying 'hey I found this neat site', etc,
posted by the company 'paid' rep.

Old March 20th 08, 06:36 PM posted to nl.auto,rec.autos.4x4
Willem-Jan Markerink

Mike Romain > wrote in news:47e2489f$0$5258
:

> Willem-Jan Markerink wrote:
>> Mike Romain > wrote in news:47e26ee9$0$15868
>> :

in

in

worst.

unwanted

>> buy
>>>>
>>> His actions clearly say otherwise.
>>>
>>> Only some who is getting paid would be so rabid about searching the
>>> world from the first days of Google archives to fill our email boxes
>>> with a blatant commercial post.
>>>
>>> Either that or he is just a plain brain dead idiot.

>> Tell me what he sells then.
>>

> I got two commercial sales advertisements for a 'fake jeep' dealership
> in Europe some place with this person as the sender. So did a bunch of
> Usenet Newsgroups.
>
> This is 'not' the first time the Jackass has sent me these same SPAM
> advertisements.
>
> I don't know what 'you' got, but what I got was commercial SPAM pure and
> simple.
>
> If there are anti spam laws in that country, then the scumbags pay
> people like him to SPAM for them so 'their' sorry asses can't be tossed
> in jail. It is the old one saying 'hey I found this neat site', etc,
> posted by the company 'paid' rep.
>
> Mike
> 'New' frame in the works for '08. Some Canadian Bush Trip and Build
> Photos: http://mikeromainjeeptrips.shutterfly.com

I guess he is a rather smart spammer then, knowing that trying to sell me a
heep won't work....)))

(although I do fancy the lovely 8x8 Jeep, and there seems to have been
(another?) prototype 4x4x4 Jeep as well)
(but the Ford XM757 8x8 seems more feasible, being produced in higher
quantities, and with the same dual bogie-tandem axles....)

Old March 22nd 08, 02:14 PM posted to nl.auto,rec.autos.4x4
Mike Romain

Willem-Jan Markerink wrote:
> Mike Romain > wrote in news:47e2489f$0$5258

> I guess he is a rather smart spammer then, knowing that trying to sell me a
> heep won't work....)))

The stupid DICKHEAD just sent me 8 more Email SPAMS!

What an asshole.