World War Three has started

Old July 17th 06, 01:40 AM posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Dave Head

Default World War Three has started

On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 01:11:40 +0100, Eeyore
> wrote:

>Dave Head wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 21:31:36 +0100, Eeyore
>> > wrote:

>> >If America hadn't armed Israel to the teeth with the latest high-tech weapons
>> >they could never have undertaken an adventure like the current one.
>> >
>> >Graham

>> If we hadn't done that, the Arab world would have annihlated the state of
>> Isreal by now. Its Isreal's military strength, and only its military strength,
>> that prevents that.

>The Israelis have easily proven in the past that they don't need to be armed to the
>teeth to do that !
>
>Their armed forces are now so well-equipped that they can choose to be belligerent
>and that's exactly what we're now seeing.

If the F'n moslims hadn't been attacking them at every turn, and proclaiming
they have no right to exist, the state of Isreal would maybe not have thought
of spending all that money on defense. The strength of the Isreali military is
mostly the doing of the damned agressive Arabs. So, after years of lobbing
rockets into Isreal from Lebanon, and sending suicide bombers into the crowds
in their cities, the Isrealis _finally_ react when 3 of their soldiers are
kidnapped. Oh... I feel so sorry for the _poor_ damn Muslims... not...

DPH

Old July 17th 06, 01:44 AM posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Richard Burns

. com> wrote:

>>>If we hadn't done that, the Arab world would have annihlated the state of
>>>Isreal by now. Its Isreal's military strength, and only its military strength,
>>>that prevents that.

>>The Israelis have easily proven in the past that they don't need to be armed to the
>>teeth to do that !
>>
>>Their armed forces are now so well-equipped that they can choose to be belligerent
>>and that's exactly what we're now seeing.

> If the F'n moslims hadn't been attacking them at every turn, and proclaiming
> they have no right to exist, the state of Isreal would maybe not have thought
> of spending all that money on defense. The strength of the Isreali military is
> mostly the doing of the damned agressive Arabs. So, after years of lobbing
> rockets into Isreal from Lebanon, and sending suicide bombers into the crowds
> in their cities, the Isrealis _finally_ react when 3 of their soldiers are
> kidnapped. Oh... I feel so sorry for the _poor_ damn Muslims... not...

Doesn't it feel good to condone genocide?
Why don't we just throw the Muslims in the ovens?

What if, in the aftermath of the Oklaholma
City bombing, the US miltiary started bombing
rural parts of the USA that were considered sympathetic
to the militia movement?

Or are rednecks and other conservative pro-GOP folk
exempt?

Richard.
Old July 17th 06, 01:47 AM posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Gospel

> Or are rednecks and other conservative pro-GOP folk
> exempt?
>
> Richard.

You make stupid arguments. Don't talk anymore.

Old July 17th 06, 01:54 AM posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Eeyore[_1_]

Dave Head wrote:

> On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 01:11:40 +0100, Eeyore
> > wrote:
>
> >Dave Head wrote:
> >
> >> On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 21:31:36 +0100, Eeyore

> >> If we hadn't done that, the Arab world would have annihlated the state of
> >> Isreal by now. Its Isreal's military strength, and only its military strength,
> >> that prevents that.

> >The Israelis have easily proven in the past that they don't need to be armed to the
> >teeth to do that !
> >
> >Their armed forces are now so well-equipped that they can choose to be belligerent
> >and that's exactly what we're now seeing.

> If the F'n moslims hadn't been attacking them at every turn, and proclaiming
> they have no right to exist,

Eh ? It took aeons for Israel to accept that the Palestinians had a right to their own
country too. They're as bad as each other.

> the state of Isreal would maybe not have thought
> of spending all that money on defense.

Or being given it by the USA you mean.

> The strength of the Isreali military is
> mostly the doing of the damned agressive Arabs.

I think you need to consider how Israel was formed ! If that wasn't naked aggression,
I'm damn well puzzled.

> So, after years of lobbing
> rockets into Isreal from Lebanon, and sending suicide bombers into the crowds
> in their cities, the Isrealis _finally_ react when 3 of their soldiers are
> kidnapped. Oh... I feel so sorry for the _poor_ damn Muslims... not...

The inhabitants of Lebanon are both Christian and Moslem Dave !

It was a beacon of light in the region, esp with the Lebanese having finally kicked out
the Syrians ( who are now bound to come back ) and now the clock's just going to be
turned back 20 yrs again. Bloody stupid ( for the Israelis as much as anyone ) is what I
say.

You think destroying a nation is an acceptable response for kidnapping a couple of
soldiers ?

Incidentally, the Israeli terrorists captured a few British soldiers too ( and killed
them ) when we still administered Palestine. Bloody hypocrites.

Graham.

Old July 17th 06, 02:00 AM posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
GatherNoMoss

Paul Hovnanian P.E. wrote:
> Right. Stop blaming Bush. He's just the figurehead in the current
> administration. He has neither a clue about what is going on nor the
> ability to fix things if he did.

Figureheads. Exactly.

No one man/woman define a time. They're just some charismatic that
ride the wave of the cultural energies of their time.

Hitler for instance...he didn't make all that mess by himself. He was
just the right guy at the right time. (wrong guy at the wrong
time....what have you, but I think you understand).

There were huge forces at work then.....the rubberbands were stretch
to their limits...
things wrere going to snap whether Hitler or someother slob had come
along.

And so we have our rubber stretch today. This energy in the Middle
East has been
building for freaking HUNDREDS of years.
It's like seismic stress....building building....then SNAP! An
earthquake.
Perhaps Bush is responsible for earthquakes ?

Well I suggest blaming Bush for all this worldwide mess is nearly as
preposterous as blaming him for earthquakes.

Bush has influence......but these forces all would've played out no
matter who is Pres..

Old July 17th 06, 02:11 AM posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Dave Head

.com> wrote:

>>>The Israelis have easily proven in the past that they don't need to be armed to the
>>>teeth to do that !
>>>
>>>Their armed forces are now so well-equipped that they can choose to be belligerent
>>>and that's exactly what we're now seeing.

>> If the F'n moslims hadn't been attacking them at every turn, and proclaiming
>> they have no right to exist, the state of Isreal would maybe not have thought
>> of spending all that money on defense. The strength of the Isreali military is
>> mostly the doing of the damned agressive Arabs. So, after years of lobbing
>> rockets into Isreal from Lebanon, and sending suicide bombers into the crowds
>> in their cities, the Isrealis _finally_ react when 3 of their soldiers are
>> kidnapped. Oh... I feel so sorry for the _poor_ damn Muslims... not...
>>

>Doesn't it feel good to condone genocide?

No, I'm not the one that is advocating the extinction of the Israelis. Those
are the Muslims.

>Why don't we just throw the Muslims in the ovens?

That's what they want to do with us - unless we accept Allah as the one true
God and declare that Mohammed is his prophet.

Their religious teachings are that they are to spread Islam by the sword -
everyone either signs up to their religion, or acceds to being a second class
citizen under Muslim rule, or else they are beheaded. That is how Islam works.

>What if, in the aftermath of the Oklaholma
>City bombing, the US miltiary started bombing
>rural parts of the USA that were considered sympathetic
>to the militia movement?

Then the militias would have gotten several million new members, and likely
have taken the the US government apart.

>Or are rednecks and other conservative pro-GOP folk
>exempt?

The US government has no plans to bomb anyone within the USA, and never did.

Dave Head

Old July 17th 06, 02:19 AM posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Dave Head

On 16 Jul 2006 17:36:44 -0700, "Gospel" > wrote:

>Dave Head wrote:
>
>> >Since I am ageless, I also remember when they said it about Rome.

>> They were right about Rome... <G>

>Yup. And Rome lasted 2,000 years.
>
>Let's sit back and enjoy a nice cold adult beverage and enjoy the utter
>luxury of being an American.... with a good job, money in the bank, a
>big SUV, a good-looking spouse, a couple kids in decent schools, and
>enjoying a Sunday afternoon sittin' on the deck of a comfortable,
>socked-to-the-attic-with equity house.
>
>Life is really, really good. I'm very grateful for being an American.
>If the mideast becomes too big of a problem, we'll just have to bring
>down the hammer. It straightened out Japan, who were worthy foes, so
>it'll certainly straighten out those losers.
>
>American rained nuclear bombs down on Japan and never gave it a second
>thought except for people who float origami birds off over ponds every
>now and then. Don't some of you guys GET that? Can't you GET IT?
>American doesn't give a rat's ass about the "sensitivities" of foreign
>and/or domestic whiners. If the **** hits the fan, we use a cannon
>where a fly-swatter will do the job...
>
>We went to Iraq to create chaos and instability in the area and to show
>the world that you CANNOT PREDICT what we will do.

Well, they can predict that if they're our friends, they will be treated like
friends. In that, they can fully predict our actions.

Dave Head
Old July 17th 06, 02:21 AM posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Gospel

> Well, they can predict that if they're our friends, they will be treated like
> friends. In that, they can fully predict our actions.
>
> Dave Head

That's true. Power creates interesting relationships.

Old July 17th 06, 02:25 AM posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Dave Head

On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 01:54:02 +0100, Eeyore
> wrote:

>Dave Head wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 01:11:40 +0100, Eeyore
>> > wrote:

>> >The Israelis have easily proven in the past that they don't need to be armed to the
>> >teeth to do that !
>> >
>> >Their armed forces are now so well-equipped that they can choose to be belligerent
>> >and that's exactly what we're now seeing.

>> If the F'n moslims hadn't been attacking them at every turn, and proclaiming
>> they have no right to exist,

>Eh ? It took aeons for Israel to accept that the Palestinians had a right to their own
>country too. They're as bad as each other.

Made more difficult by the hostility of those people, no doubt.

>> the state of Isreal would maybe not have thought
>> of spending all that money on defense.

>Or being given it by the USA you mean.

They still have to feed the troops, maintain the equipment, train, buy fuel,
etc. Its still all really expensive.

>> The strength of the Isreali military is
>> mostly the doing of the damned agressive Arabs.

>I think you need to consider how Israel was formed ! If that wasn't naked aggression,
>I'm damn well puzzled.

Yep. So was winning the American West. In both cases, what's done is done,
and nobody's giving anything back, so we have to proceed from that point.

>> So, after years of lobbing
>> rockets into Isreal from Lebanon, and sending suicide bombers into the crowds
>> in their cities, the Isrealis _finally_ react when 3 of their soldiers are
>> kidnapped. Oh... I feel so sorry for the _poor_ damn Muslims... not...

>The inhabitants of Lebanon are both Christian and Moslem Dave !

But they tolerate Hezbollah. They shouldn't. Hezbollah keeps attacking
Isreal, and gets them into this sort of a tight spot after a while.

>It was a beacon of light in the region, esp with the Lebanese having finally kicked out
>the Syrians ( who are now bound to come back ) and now the clock's just going to be
>turned back 20 yrs again. Bloody stupid ( for the Israelis as much as anyone ) is what I
>say.

Yeah, well, maybe, but if it wasn't for attacking Isreal all the time, and
capturing those 2 soldiers... this wouldn't be happening.

>You think destroying a nation is an acceptable response for kidnapping a couple of
>soldiers ?

They haven't destroyed it - yet - but they've sent a deadly message not to ****
with Isreali citizens, and especially its soldiers.

>Incidentally, the Israeli terrorists captured a few British soldiers too ( and killed
>them ) when we still administered Palestine. Bloody hypocrites.

Yeah, there's enough evil to go around, isn't there.

Dave Head

Old July 17th 06, 02:48 AM posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Eeyore[_1_]

Dave Head wrote:

> On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 01:54:02 +0100, Eeyore
> > wrote:
>
> >Dave Head wrote:
> >
> >> On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 01:11:40 +0100, Eeyore

> >> If the F'n moslims hadn't been attacking them at every turn, and proclaiming
> >> they have no right to exist,

> >Eh ? It took aeons for Israel to accept that the Palestinians had a right to their own
> >country too. They're as bad as each other.

> Made more difficult by the hostility of those people, no doubt.

They have a *mutual* antipathy. I wouldn't care to take sides much other than that I
generally find most Jews ( but not Zionists - there's a big difference btw ) pleasanter
actually.

> >> the state of Isreal would maybe not have thought
> >> of spending all that money on defense.

> >Or being given it by the USA you mean.

> They still have to feed the troops, maintain the equipment, train, buy fuel,
> etc. Its still all really expensive.

Oh please ! Come on ! No other nation in the world is so favourably treated by the USA.

> >> The strength of the Isreali military is
> >> mostly the doing of the damned agressive Arabs.

> >I think you need to consider how Israel was formed ! If that wasn't naked aggression,
> >I'm damn well puzzled.

> Yep. So was winning the American West. In both cases, what's done is done,
> and nobody's giving anything back, so we have to proceed from that point.

Do you really think that 'winning the American West' ( and killing most of the native
inhabitants too btw ) is a viable model for the modern world ?

> >> So, after years of lobbing
> >> rockets into Isreal from Lebanon, and sending suicide bombers into the crowds
> >> in their cities, the Isrealis _finally_ react when 3 of their soldiers are
> >> kidnapped. Oh... I feel so sorry for the _poor_ damn Muslims... not...

> >The inhabitants of Lebanon are both Christian and Moslem Dave !

> But they tolerate Hezbollah. They shouldn't.

You're making an assumption. How do you know that Hezbollah is truly 'tolerated' ( albeit
grudgingly ). And since when was 'toleration' an excuse for bombing the **** out of ppl ?

> Hezbollah keeps attacking
> Isreal, and gets them into this sort of a tight spot after a while.

Hezbollah are unquestionably a bunch of disruptive and nasty ****s but that's no reason to
destroy Lebanon !

> >It was a beacon of light in the region, esp with the Lebanese having finally kicked out
> >the Syrians ( who are now bound to come back ) and now the clock's just going to be
> >turned back 20 yrs again. Bloody stupid ( for the Israelis as much as anyone ) is what I
> >say.

> Yeah, well, maybe, but if it wasn't for attacking Isreal all the time, and
> capturing those 2 soldiers... this wouldn't be happening.

Hallo ? 2 soldiers = destroying a country's entire infrastructure ? Only recently rebuilt
after Israel bombed it out of existence last time round btw !

> >You think destroying a nation is an acceptable response for kidnapping a couple of
> >soldiers ?

> They haven't destroyed it - yet -

They've done a heck of a lot of damage already.

It it wasn't for that clueless **** of a 'president' you have and his entourage, I'd expect
the USA to take a more principled stance.

> but they've sent a deadly message not to ****
> with Isreali citizens, and especially its soldiers.

I don't think anyone ever doubted that. Hezbollah has the 'luxury' of being able to conduct
attacks without being responsible for their actions.

> >Incidentally, the Israeli terrorists captured a few British soldiers too ( and killed
> >them ) when we still administered Palestine. Bloody hypocrites.

> Yeah, there's enough evil to go around, isn't there.

I'll leave you with this thought.

By your standards it seems you'd have supported British forces blitzing the Irish Republic
for allowing the IRA to conduct operations against the UK out of their territory. Instead,
the UK has always been more measured in its response, as a result of which we've had peace in
NI for ages now.

Graham