World War Three has started

Old July 16th 06, 11:54 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
ameijers

Default World War Three has started

"Cisco Kid" > wrote in message
. ..

> "GatherNoMoss" > wrote in message
> ups.com...

(snip)
> Did you listen to Madeleine Albright this morning on "This Week"? She

said
> no one in the Bush administration has the faintest clue of the root cause

of
> any of this strife in the Middle East.

That's okay- the folks that live over there don't have any idea either.
Internecine tribal warfare has been the local culture over there for N
thousand years, and it ain't likely to change anytime soon. Shame on the
western powers a hundred years ago for allowing modern arms and munitions
into the area.

All the sides over there are wrong, and pox on all their houses. Build a
fence around the whole area, disarm all of them, and let them fight it out
with rocks and clubs.

aem sends...

Old July 17th 06, 12:02 AM posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

GatherNoMoss wrote:

> Is this a joke ?
> Do you really believe this ?
>
> Do you think I have a pea sized brain? Then why post such nonsense ?
>
> " It's all Bush's fault" over and over you Leftist say this.....
>
> You know you sound like little babies...whiney little babies.

Right. Stop blaming Bush. He's just the figurehead in the current
administration. He has neither a clue about what is going on nor the
ability to fix things if he did.

--
Paul Hovnanian
If you're ridin' ahead of the herd, take a look back every now and
Old July 17th 06, 12:30 AM posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Roedy Green

On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 20:12:23 GMT, Dave Head > wrote,

>No, its a religion attempting to dominate the world. Still. Again.

Huh? Have you forgotten the USA invaded Afghanistan and Iraq
unprovoked and threaten to annihilate Iran.

Israel invaded Palestine and set up a genocidal apartheid regime.
That's what set this whole bloody chain off.

The Muslims have been playing defence, dirty defence, but still
defence.

America is the country bent on world conquest. They made no bones
about it.

"The U.S. must show the leadership necessary to establish
and protect a new order that holds promise of convincing
potential competitors that they need not aspire to a greater
role or pursue a more aggressive posture to protect their
LEGITIMATE interests. In non-defense areas, we must account
sufficiently for the interests of the advanced industrial
nations to discourage them from challenging our leadership
or seeking to overrun the established political or economic
order. WE MUST MAINTAIN THE MECHANISMS FOR DETERRING
COMPETITORS FROM EVEN ASPIRING TO A LARGER REGIONAL OR
GLOBAL ROLE."
~ Defense Planning Guidance" on Post-Cold-War strategy dated
1992-02-18.
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green, http://mindprod.com
Who's in charge Cheney or Bush? Ask the people who work for them:
Old July 17th 06, 12:33 AM posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Gospel

> America is the country bent on world conquest. They made no bones
> about it.

I remember when everyone said it was the Japanese Then it was the
Chinese. Then it was the Soviet Union. Now it's the U.S.

Since I am ageless, I also remember when they said it about Rome.

Old July 17th 06, 12:48 AM posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Dave Head

On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 23:30:22 GMT, Roedy Green
> wrote:

>On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 20:12:23 GMT, Dave Head > wrote,
>quoted or indirectly quoted someone who said :
>
>>No, its a religion attempting to dominate the world. Still. Again.

>Huh? Have you forgotten the USA invaded Afghanistan and Iraq
>unprovoked and threaten to annihilate Iran.

The Muslims have been trying to conquer and dominate the world ever since
Mohammed. Mohammed, it turns out, was just a 7th century war-lord who
personally beheaded between 600 and 900 (accounts vary) men after a major
battle. I guess they didn't believe in taking prisoners then, either.

>Israel invaded Palestine and set up a genocidal apartheid regime.
>That's what set this whole bloody chain off.

This is all recent stuff - the Muslim attempt to subjegate the world has been
going on for 1400 years.

>The Muslims have been playing defence, dirty defence, but still
>defence.

Nooo... they Muslims have been playing offense, offense, offense any time they
think they're strong enough to accomplish it.

Bull****.

>"The U.S. must show the leadership necessary to establish
>and protect a new order that holds promise of convincing
>potential competitors that they need not aspire to a greater
>role or pursue a more aggressive posture to protect their
>LEGITIMATE interests. In non-defense areas, we must account
>sufficiently for the interests of the advanced industrial
>nations to discourage them from challenging our leadership
>or seeking to overrun the established political or economic
>order. WE MUST MAINTAIN THE MECHANISMS FOR DETERRING
>COMPETITORS FROM EVEN ASPIRING TO A LARGER REGIONAL OR
>GLOBAL ROLE."
>~ Defense Planning Guidance" on Post-Cold-War strategy dated
>1992-02-18.

The military writes a lot of stuff that never becomes official US policy.

Dave Head
Old July 17th 06, 12:49 AM posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Dave Head

On 16 Jul 2006 16:33:22 -0700, "Gospel" > wrote:

>> America is the country bent on world conquest. They made no bones
>> about it.

>I remember when everyone said it was the Japanese Then it was the
>Chinese. Then it was the Soviet Union. Now it's the U.S.
>
>Since I am ageless, I also remember when they said it about Rome.

They were right about Rome... <G>
Old July 17th 06, 01:11 AM posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Eeyore[_1_]

Dave Head wrote:

> On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 21:31:36 +0100, Eeyore
> > wrote:
>

> >GatherNoMoss wrote:
> >
> >> Is this a joke ?
> >> Do you really believe this ?
> >>
> >> Do you think I have a pea sized brain? Then why post such nonsense ?
> >>
> >> " It's all Bush's fault" over and over you Leftist say this.....
> >>
> >> You know you sound like little babies...whiney little babies.

> >If America hadn't armed Israel to the teeth with the latest high-tech weapons
> >they could never have undertaken an adventure like the current one.
> >
> >Graham

> If we hadn't done that, the Arab world would have annihlated the state of
> Isreal by now. Its Isreal's military strength, and only its military strength,
> that prevents that.

The Israelis have easily proven in the past that they don't need to be armed to the
teeth to do that !

Their armed forces are now so well-equipped that they can choose to be belligerent
and that's exactly what we're now seeing.

Graham

Old July 17th 06, 01:19 AM posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Eeyore[_1_]

Geoff Miller wrote:

> Eeyore > writes:
>
> > If America hadn't armed Israel to the teeth with the latest high-
> > tech weapons they

> ...would've been annihilated years ago by enemies overrunning them
> from all sides.

Hallo ? Many times it's been tried and the Israelis have always prevailed ! You
need to read some history. They've done this without American subsidies no
trouble.

> > could never have undertaken an adventure like the current one.

> "Adventure," my ass. Three of their people get captured, the
> country is on the receiving end of rocket attacks...and you have
> the gall to blame Israel for responding? (And America for making
> that response possible?)

Get back to me when you find an excuse for Israel taking out Lebanese highways,
airports, bridges and ports, shelling civilian areas, destroying power stations
and setting fire to fuel installations as even remotely any kind of acceptable
response..

Note that Hezbollah has no great support within Lebanon. It's a consequence of
the Palestinian refugee issue ( the Arabs who were disposessed when the State of
Israel was formed )

> What color is the sky on your planet?

Clearly not the hallucinogenic pink with purple spots I reckon you must be
seeing.

> Or are you just an anti-Semite?

That's very lame indeed. How low do you go ?

Graham

Old July 17th 06, 01:27 AM posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
BlueOctopus

"Eeyore" > wrote in
message ...

> GatherNoMoss wrote:
>
>> Is this a joke ?
>> Do you really believe this ?
>>
>> Do you think I have a pea sized brain? Then why post such nonsense ?
>>
>> " It's all Bush's fault" over and over you Leftist say this.....
>>
>> You know you sound like little babies...whiney little babies.

> If America hadn't armed Israel to the teeth with the latest high-tech
> weapons
> they could never have undertaken an adventure like the current one.
>
> Graham

Israel just takes the wepons, reverse-engineers them, builds their own
model, and sells it to China.

Old July 17th 06, 01:36 AM posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Gospel

Dave Head wrote:

> >Since I am ageless, I also remember when they said it about Rome.

> They were right about Rome... <G>

Yup. And Rome lasted 2,000 years.

Let's sit back and enjoy a nice cold adult beverage and enjoy the utter
luxury of being an American.... with a good job, money in the bank, a
big SUV, a good-looking spouse, a couple kids in decent schools, and
enjoying a Sunday afternoon sittin' on the deck of a comfortable,
socked-to-the-attic-with equity house.

Life is really, really good. I'm very grateful for being an American.
If the mideast becomes too big of a problem, we'll just have to bring
down the hammer. It straightened out Japan, who were worthy foes, so
it'll certainly straighten out those losers.

American rained nuclear bombs down on Japan and never gave it a second
thought except for people who float origami birds off over ponds every
now and then. Don't some of you guys GET that? Can't you GET IT?
American doesn't give a rat's ass about the "sensitivities" of foreign
and/or domestic whiners. If the **** hits the fan, we use a cannon
where a fly-swatter will do the job...

We went to Iraq to create chaos and instability in the area and to show
the world that you CANNOT PREDICT what we will do.