Idiot teens put DEER DECOY in road - crash cripples two kids

Old August 28th 06, 08:08 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Idiot teens put DEER DECOY in road - crash cripples two kids

http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaind...630.xml&coll=2

3rd teen pleads no contest in crash after boys put deer decoy on road

Friday, August 25, 2006 Associated Press

Kenton, Ohio - A third teen accused of being among a group of boys who
put a decoy deer in a country road, causing a car crash that seriously
injured two other boys, pleaded no contest Thursday to two charges of
vehicular vandalism.

Joshua Lowe, 18, also pleaded no contest to possession of criminal
tools and petty theft. Investigators said that the decoy was rigged
and painted at Lowe's house and that his vehicle was used to transport
it.

Dailyn Campbell, 16, and Jesse Howard, 17, have pleaded no contest to
the same charges, and they were sentenced last week to 60 days in
juvenile detention. A judge's decision to suspend their sentences
until after Kenton High School's football season, which starts Friday,
bothered the victims' families and others in the northwest Ohio
community.

(snip)

-----------------------------------

Can you believe that last sentence above?

Old August 28th 06, 08:58 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Amy

> http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaind...630.xml&coll=2
>
> 3rd teen pleads no contest in crash after boys put deer decoy on road
>
> Friday, August 25, 2006 Associated Press
>
> Kenton, Ohio - A third teen accused of being among a group of boys who
> put a decoy deer in a country road, causing a car crash that seriously
> injured two other boys, pleaded no contest Thursday to two charges of
> vehicular vandalism.

Maybe you should review the articles you post next time. The boys who
were injured in the crash were smoking pot and speeding at the time.
I'm sure you -- the professed hater of all drivers drunk and drugged --
would find that interesting and the "crippled kids" no longer worthy of
your pity nor concern.

--Amy

Old August 28th 06, 09:23 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
-L.

Amy wrote:

> Maybe you should review the articles you post next time. The boys who
> were injured in the crash were smoking pot and speeding at the time.

So what. They still crashed because they hit the deer. Asshole punks
who put the deer in the road should have done prison time.

-L.

Old August 28th 06, 11:34 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Eeyore[_1_]

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> 3rd teen pleads no contest in crash after boys put deer decoy on road

What on earth were they thinking of ?

Graham

Old August 28th 06, 02:40 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
B1ackWater

On 28 Aug 2006 00:58:23 -0700, "Amy" >
wrote:

>> http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaind...630.xml&coll=2
>>
>> 3rd teen pleads no contest in crash after boys put deer decoy on road
>>
>> Friday, August 25, 2006 Associated Press
>>
>> Kenton, Ohio - A third teen accused of being among a group of boys who
>> put a decoy deer in a country road, causing a car crash that seriously
>> injured two other boys, pleaded no contest Thursday to two charges of
>> vehicular vandalism.

>Maybe you should review the articles you post next time. The boys who
>were injured in the crash were smoking pot and speeding at the time.

Absolutely irrelevant.

Old August 28th 06, 03:04 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
[email protected]

B1ackwater wrote:
> On 28 Aug 2006 00:58:23 -0700, "Amy" >
> wrote:
>
> >> http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaind...630.xml&coll=2
> >>
> >> 3rd teen pleads no contest in crash after boys put deer decoy on road
> >>
> >> Friday, August 25, 2006 Associated Press
> >>
> >> Kenton, Ohio - A third teen accused of being among a group of boys who
> >> put a decoy deer in a country road, causing a car crash that seriously
> >> injured two other boys, pleaded no contest Thursday to two charges of
> >> vehicular vandalism.

> >Maybe you should review the articles you post next time. The boys who
> >were injured in the crash were smoking pot and speeding at the time.

> Absolutely irrelevant.

Idiot.

-----
Kill ratio of Palestinian children to Israeli children 5.7-to-1,
Israel's favor.
Kill ratio of all Palestinians to Israelis: over 3-to-1.
---------
http://www.lrb.co.uk/v28/n06/print/mear01_.html
----------
"Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We,
the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."
---Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, 2001
--
Cliff

Old August 28th 06, 03:30 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Harry K

Eeyore wrote:
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>
> > 3rd teen pleads no contest in crash after boys put deer decoy on road

> What on earth were they thinking of ?
>
> Graham

Teens think? THINK

Harry K

Old August 28th 06, 04:03 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 11:34:19 +0100, Eeyore
> wrote:

>Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>
>> 3rd teen pleads no contest in crash after boys put deer decoy on road

>What on earth were they thinking of ?
>
>Graham

They're teens and thus they weren't thinking. All kids should be kept
in cages from the ages 12 to 18.

Old August 28th 06, 04:04 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

wrote:

>> http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaind...630.xml&coll=2
>>
>> 3rd teen pleads no contest in crash after boys put deer decoy on road
>>
>> Friday, August 25, 2006 Associated Press
>>
>> Kenton, Ohio - A third teen accused of being among a group of boys who
>> put a decoy deer in a country road, causing a car crash that seriously
>> injured two other boys, pleaded no contest Thursday to two charges of
>> vehicular vandalism.

>Maybe you should review the articles you post next time. The boys who
>were injured in the crash were smoking pot and speeding at the time.
>I'm sure you -- the professed hater of all drivers drunk and drugged --
>would find that interesting and the "crippled kids" no longer worthy of
>your pity nor concern.
>
>--Amy

Only a nutball criminal coddler like you would defend what these
stupid teenagers did.

Old August 28th 06, 04:53 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Michael Snyder[_1_]

"Amy" > wrote in message
ups.com...

http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaind...630.xml&coll=2

> > 3rd teen pleads no contest in crash after boys put deer decoy on road
> >
> > Friday, August 25, 2006 Associated Press
> >
> > Kenton, Ohio - A third teen accused of being among a group of boys who
> > put a decoy deer in a country road, causing a car crash that seriously
> > injured two other boys, pleaded no contest Thursday to two charges of
> > vehicular vandalism.

> Maybe you should review the articles you post next time. The boys who
> were injured in the crash were smoking pot and speeding at the time.
> I'm sure you -- the professed hater of all drivers drunk and drugged --
> would find that interesting and the "crippled kids" no longer worthy of
> your pity nor concern.

I don't get where you're coming from, Amy. Which is worse -- smoking
pot, or putting a decoy deer in the middle of a dark country road?

Who are you ****ed off at here? The pot smoking kids, the road-
blocking kids, or the person who posted the article?