Forum for Honda Fit owners

Old May 6th 06, 03:38 AM posted to alt.autos.honda, rec.autos.makers.honda, alt.honda

Default Forum for Honda Fit owners

As a proud new Fit owner, I decided to start a forum for all the other
proud Fit owners of the world (Jazz owners welcome too).

http://www.hondafitfanatics.com

All are welcome. I want this site to grow into a friendly, productive
community. So stop by, introduce yourself and post often.
Old May 6th 06, 10:11 AM posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.honda

zr wrote:
> As a proud new Fit owner, I decided to start a forum for all the other
> proud Fit owners of the world (Jazz owners welcome too).
>
> http://www.hondafitfanatics.com
>
> All are welcome. I want this site to grow into a friendly, productive
> community. So stop by, introduce yourself and post often.

Sure....pick mine up today.

Old May 6th 06, 10:37 AM posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.honda

zr wrote:
> As a proud new Fit owner, I decided to start a forum for all the other
>
> proud Fit owners of the world (Jazz owners welcome too).
>

> http://www.hondafitfanatics.com
>

> All are welcome. I want this site to grow into a friendly, productive
>
> community. So stop by, introduce yourself and post often.

the fit is nice, but visiting the toyota/scion dealer has me pretty well
convinced that the xA is the best bet for the money.

now to sell the civic, which im not really looking forward to doing. its
been a damn good car the past 8 years. so good, its helped me save
enough to pay cash this time around.

already took out the seat covers, floormats, and took pictures. the
drivers seat feels as firm as the day i first got it.
Old May 8th 06, 09:28 AM posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.honda

I damaged my driver seat. If your looking to upgrade, I'll buy your
driver seat for $200 (sdaro at rogers dot com).

Pars

Old May 8th 06, 03:20 PM posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.honda

DAB wrote:
> zr wrote:
>> As a proud new Fit owner, I decided to start a forum for all the other
>> proud Fit owners of the world (Jazz owners welcome too).
>>
>> http://www.hondafitfanatics.com
>>
>> All are welcome. I want this site to grow into a friendly, productive
>> community. So stop by, introduce yourself and post often.

> Sure....pick mine up today.

I drove my 94 Civic VX down to the dealers Friday & took a quick drive
in a "base" model Fit.
I was impressed with all the creature comforts they've added.
Not enough to get rid of my car, but I hope Honda keeps something like
this in the lineup till
I need a new car in 6 or 7 years.
Old May 8th 06, 06:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

zr wrote:
>As a proud new Fit owner, I decided to start a forum for all the other
>
>proud Fit owners of the world (Jazz owners welcome too).
>
>http://www.hondafitfanatics.com
>
>All are welcome. I want this site to grow into a friendly, productive
>
>community. So stop by, introduce yourself and post often.

Thanks for the heads-up! My wife and I love the Fit and we'll probably be
getting one for her sometime early next year. At this point it looks like
we'll be getting the Sport model in red.

I like the factory rims on the Sport model but I can't wait too see what some
people replace them with. It already has that hunkered-down sport appearance
with the large air dam,side skirts and rear spoiler. This little "sneaker on
wheels" has the potential to look absolutely nasty.

Old May 9th 06, 02:56 AM posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.honda

Mike Doyle wrote:
> DAB wrote:
>> zr wrote:
>>> As a proud new Fit owner, I decided to start a forum for all the
>>> other proud Fit owners of the world (Jazz owners welcome too).
>>>
>>> http://www.hondafitfanatics.com
>>>
>>> All are welcome. I want this site to grow into a friendly,
>>> productive community. So stop by, introduce yourself and post
>>> often.

>> Sure....pick mine up today.
>>

> I drove my 94 Civic VX down to the dealers Friday & took a quick drive
> in a "base" model Fit.
> I was impressed with all the creature comforts they've added.
> Not enough to get rid of my car, but I hope Honda keeps something like
> this in the lineup till
> I need a new car in 6 or 7 years.

I love the car, I am barely 5 ft tall and the seats sit higher than my 96
Civic EX cope. I tend to keep my cars 10 years......first was a 82 prelude,
next the civic hatchback, the cope and now Fit Sport and I will prob keep it
longer than 10 years. My only regret is not being able to drive a standard
shift anymore because of arthritis.