Wow - A MFFY-Free Zone!

Old March 17th 05, 07:11 AM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

Default Wow - A MFFY-Free Zone!

Scott in the ArkLaTex wrote:
> I've been visiting the ArkLatex on business for 4 days now. So far, I
> have yet to see even *one* MFFY act on the local roads. On the back
> roads, drivers even wave to each other as they pass.
>
> As laid back as everyone is, however, everyone still speeds.

Now that is incredibly stupid even for you. Anyone who speeds is
saying they don't care if they do kill someone and is automatically an
MFFY.

Old March 17th 05, 10:59 AM
Nate Nagel

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:

> Scott in the ArkLaTex wrote:
>
>>I've been visiting the ArkLatex on business for 4 days now. So far, I
>>have yet to see even *one* MFFY act on the local roads. On the back
>>roads, drivers even wave to each other as they pass.
>>
>>As laid back as everyone is, however, everyone still speeds.

> Now that is incredibly stupid even for you. Anyone who speeds is
> saying they don't care if they do kill someone and is automatically an
> MFFY.

I speed and I don't want to kill you. I might scratch my paint. So
your assertion is demonstrably false.

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel
Old March 17th 05, 06:16 PM
Big Bill

On 16 Mar 2005 23:11:48 -0800, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"
> wrote:

>Scott in the ArkLaTex wrote:
>> I've been visiting the ArkLatex on business for 4 days now. So far, I
>> have yet to see even *one* MFFY act on the local roads. On the back
>> roads, drivers even wave to each other as they pass.
>>
>> As laid back as everyone is, however, everyone still speeds.

>Now that is incredibly stupid even for you. Anyone who speeds is
>saying they don't care if they do kill someone and is automatically an
>MFFY.

So you admit to being a MFFY driver. Interesting.

--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"
Old March 17th 05, 08:15 PM
Paul

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 11:16:59 -0700, Big Bill , one of an infinite number
of monkeys at an infinite number of typewriters said the following in
rec.autos.driving...

> On 16 Mar 2005 23:11:48 -0800, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"
> > wrote:
>

> >Scott in the ArkLaTex wrote:
> >> I've been visiting the ArkLatex on business for 4 days now. So far, I
> >> have yet to see even *one* MFFY act on the local roads. On the back
> >> roads, drivers even wave to each other as they pass.
> >>
> >> As laid back as everyone is, however, everyone still speeds.

> >Now that is incredibly stupid even for you. Anyone who speeds is
> >saying they don't care if they do kill someone and is automatically an
> >MFFY.

> So you admit to being a MFFY driver. Interesting.

Yep, "Laura," (a.k.a. "Pride of America," once upon a time) sure is.
Hypocrisy, thy name is "Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend..."

--

"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact I got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause I was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, I thought."

Pride of America, 10/3/2002
Old March 18th 05, 12:10 AM

Then why did you speed through the school zone, retard?

Old March 18th 05, 04:05 PM

Big Bill wrote:
> On 16 Mar 2005 23:11:48 -0800, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"
> > wrote:
>

> >Scott in the ArkLaTex wrote:
> >> I've been visiting the ArkLatex on business for 4 days now. So

far, I
> >> have yet to see even *one* MFFY act on the local roads. On the

back
> >> roads, drivers even wave to each other as they pass.
> >>
> >> As laid back as everyone is, however, everyone still speeds.

> >Now that is incredibly stupid even for you. Anyone who speeds is
> >saying they don't care if they do kill someone and is automatically

an
> >MFFY.

> So you admit to being a MFFY driver. Interesting.

HUH?? WTF are you talking about?

Old March 18th 05, 05:44 PM
Garth Almgren

On 3/18/2005 8:05 AM, Aunt Judy (Pride of Diarrhea)
<http://tinyurl.com/2s2nz> wrote:

> Big Bill wrote:
>
>>On 16 Mar 2005 23:11:48 -0800, "Aunt Judy (Pride of Diarrhea) <http://tinyurl.com/2s2nz>"
> wrote:
>>
>>>Anyone who speeds is
>>>saying they don't care if they do kill someone and is automatically an
>>>MFFY.

>>So you admit to being a MFFY driver. Interesting.

Indeed. Even Judy doesn't seem to be able follow his own unique brand of
"logic."

> HUH?? WTF are you talking about?

By your own admission, you have sped (and presumably still do).
Therefore, using your own /bizarre/ reasoning, you are saying that you
don't care if you kill anyone and that you are a MFFY driver. QED.

--
~/Garth
"I am patient with stupidity
Old March 19th 05, 12:11 AM
Big Bill

On 18 Mar 2005 08:05:31 -0800, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"
> wrote:

>Big Bill wrote:
>> On 16 Mar 2005 23:11:48 -0800, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"
>> > wrote:

>far, I

>back

>> >Now that is incredibly stupid even for you. Anyone who speeds is
>> >saying they don't care if they do kill someone and is automatically

>an
>> >MFFY.

>> So you admit to being a MFFY driver. Interesting.

>HUH?? WTF are you talking about?

Have you forgotten your own speeding in a school zone already?

--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"
Old March 19th 05, 10:35 PM
Paul

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 17:11:02 -0700, Big Bill , one of an infinite number
of monkeys at an infinite number of typewriters said the following in
rec.autos.driving...

> On 18 Mar 2005 08:05:31 -0800, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"
> > wrote:
>

> >Big Bill wrote:
> >> On 16 Mar 2005 23:11:48 -0800, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"

> >far, I

> >back

> >an
> >>
> >> So you admit to being a MFFY driver. Interesting.

> >HUH?? WTF are you talking about?

> Have you forgotten your own speeding in a school zone already?

That SFB moron has a *very* selective memory....

--
"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America, 10/3/2002
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...6f5dff%40posti
ng.google.com