Where to get GTR?

Old March 14th 05, 09:13 PM
artie beamer

Default Where to get GTR?

Is it out in the United States? If not, when, and is there a
disadvantage to ordering another version? Thanks.
Old March 14th 05, 09:45 PM
Robin Lord

"artie beamer" > wrote in message
. ..
> Is it out in the United States? If not, when, and is there a disadvantage
> to ordering another version? Thanks

Don't think it has a US release, you can order it from somewhere like
amazon.co.uk, there are probably cheaper places though.
Don't see why there would be any disadvantage in getting this version.

--

Robin.

Old March 14th 05, 10:56 PM
Ian Thorpe

gogamer.com sells it in the US, it's the international version (there never
will be a
US version). I ordered mine yesterday and it shipped today with UPS 2 day.

Old March 15th 05, 12:14 AM
Steve Simpson

>> Don't think it has a US release, you can order it from somewhere like
>> amazon.co.uk, there are probably cheaper places though.
>> Don't see why there would be any disadvantage in getting this version.

There might be a US release. It's being released here in Australia on the
1st of April and is being published by Atari.

Old March 15th 05, 01:05 AM
Tanstaafl

Does anyone know how long it takes sendit.com to deliver to the US? And if
it comes by mail, Fedex, UPS? Nothing on their website describes delivery
method or time frame.

Old March 15th 05, 04:17 AM
Ian Thorpe

"Tanstaafl" > wrote in message
> Does anyone know how long it takes sendit.com to deliver to the US? And if
> it comes by mail, Fedex, UPS? Nothing on their website describes delivery
> method or time frame.
>
> "artie beamer" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> Is it out in the United States? If not, when, and is there a
>> disadvantage to ordering another version? Thanks.

Why not get it from a US place like gogamer.com?

Old March 15th 05, 04:18 AM
Ian Thorpe

"Steve Simpson" > wrote in message
>>> Don't think it has a US release, you can order it from somewhere like
>>> amazon.co.uk, there are probably cheaper places though.
>>> Don't see why there would be any disadvantage in getting this version.

> There might be a US release. It's being released here in Australia on the
> 1st of April and is being published by Atari.

Is there any difference between say the international(world) release and
the Australian version?

Old March 15th 05, 01:15 PM
JTS

"Ian Thorpe" > wrote in message
. ..

>> There might be a US release. It's being released here in Australia on
>> the 1st of April and is being published by Atari.
>>

> Is there any difference between say the international(world) release and
> the Australian version?

Don't know. It's not released yet.

Old March 15th 05, 01:50 PM
Steve Smith

Indeed. I've ordered from gogamer.com and their delivery is speedy and
reliable.

.. .

Old March 15th 05, 06:57 PM
Dean Purdy

Agreed, just got my copy delivered this morning. Ordered it yesterday from
GoGamer.com and had it FedEx'd overnight. Great service IMHO.

--
See ya in the pits,
Dean

I have a terrible memory. In fact my memory's so bad I can't remember how
long it's been since I've forgotten anything.

.. .