fs: '02 gti 1.8t with apr, bilstein, eibach, kamei, neuspeed, vcs, forge etc.

Old February 25th 05, 02:54 PM

Default fs: '02 gti 1.8t with apr, bilstein, eibach, kamei, neuspeed, vcs, forge etc.

For sale is my '02 gti 1.8t in Newtown PA 18940
75k miles
monsoon, sunroof, heated mirrors, traction control
meticulous maintenance with records

apr 93 octane chip,
bilstein shocks,
eibach springs,
neuspeed strut tie,
velocity cai,
forge 007,
schroth rallye3 harnesses
kamei grille and eyelids
mille miglia spyder 2 wheels with brand new sumitomo htr z2 tires
20th anniversary pedals and dead pedal.

13.8 @ 99mph on slicks.

$10k with mods, $9k without. (chip will be locked out to stock mode,
stock parts will be reinstalled)

email or call 267-251-1484

Old February 26th 05, 02:25 AM
Papa

You will probably get better results on Ebay.

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> For sale is my '02 gti 1.8t in Newtown PA 18940
> 75k miles
> monsoon, sunroof, heated mirrors, traction control
> meticulous maintenance with records
>
> apr 93 octane chip,
> bilstein shocks,
> eibach springs,
> neuspeed strut tie,
> velocity cai,
> forge 007,
> schroth rallye3 harnesses
> kamei grille and eyelids
> mille miglia spyder 2 wheels with brand new sumitomo htr z2 tires
> 20th anniversary pedals and dead pedal.
>
> 13.8 @ 99mph on slicks.
>
> $10k with mods, $9k without. (chip will be locked out to stock mode,
> stock parts will be reinstalled)
>
> email or call 267-251-1484

Bilstein Touring vs HD Struts Raybender BMW 5 January 14th 05 07:52 PM
2001 Jetta 1.8T - Recirculating block heater? Tyler Gunn VW water cooled 0 December 31st 04 10:18 PM
1.8T Oil issue -- cost Libby Audi 35 September 23rd 04 03:14 PM
Dumb question regarding compression test on Audi a4 1.8t G Audi 5 June 23rd 04 06:47 PM