Pictures for you web wheelers.

Old February 23rd 05, 04:34 AM
Kevin in San Diego

Default Pictures for you web wheelers.

I went tornado and puddle chasing here in our recent bad socal rainy
weather.
http://members17.clubphoto.com/kevin...r-9327-1.phtml
KH

Old February 23rd 05, 05:06 AM
Adonis

Kevin in San Diego wrote:
> I went tornado and puddle chasing here in our recent bad socal rainy
> weather.
> http://members17.clubphoto.com/kevin...r-9327-1.phtml
> KH

Very nice pictures, looks like a lot of fun was had on that trip, I am
jealous though, my XJ is only 2WD *sniff*.

Adonis
Old February 23rd 05, 05:56 AM
RoyJ

Sheesh! You guys just don't understand WET weather!

That looks like a fairly normal (at least once a summer) heavy rain with
a few straight line winds in front of the thunderstorm for Minnesota/
Wisconsin!!!

Old February 23rd 05, 07:21 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I won't drive out on adobe after a rain!
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old February 23rd 05, 09:14 AM
Will Honea

Yup - what I've heard described as 'slicker than snot on a door knob'.
Worse than snow any day - slidng sideways down a 7% grade!

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 06:21:57 UTC L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

--
Will Honea
Old February 23rd 05, 04:14 PM
Kevin in San Diego

yes, that clay has a powerful vacuum. That guy who drove on that lawn was a
total moron.
KH

Old February 23rd 05, 09:04 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Other types of dirt seem to contain the water near the surface,
with adobe there's no bottom, once you break through the top.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old February 23rd 05, 10:09 PM
Dave Milne

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=thixotropic

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

Old February 23rd 05, 10:36 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

OK. All I can tell you is the only still standing in California
form three hundred years ago are the Spanish Missions made with adobe.
That must seem funny to you when you see man made things from thousands
of years ago.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old February 23rd 05, 11:06 PM
Dave Milne

300 years for mud isn't bad.

I'm still amazed by how our ancestors managed to build Stone Henge out of
stone ( not far off 5000 years old). They dragged some of the smaller 4 ton
blue stones from the Preseli mountains in Wales 240 miles !!! [dont ask me
why !].

http://members.tripod.com/~k_two/mys...stonehenge.htm
http://www.theheritagetrail.co.uk/ea...stonehenge.htm

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

"L.W. (ßill) Hughes III" > wrote in message
> OK. All I can tell you is the only still standing in California
> form three hundred years ago are the Spanish Missions made with adobe.
> That must seem funny to you when you see man made things from thousands
> of years ago.
> God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
> http://www.billhughes.com/
>
> Dave Milne wrote:
> >
> > http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=thixotropic
> >
> > Dave Milne, Scotland
> > '91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

Taking pictures of a cylinder without removing the head? Dennis Technology 3 February 6th 05 02:30 PM
Essen Motorshow 2004 - pictures Bert Kanters Alfa Romeo 3 December 1st 04 04:32 PM
Alfa GT Pictures PhilipS Alfa Romeo 6 August 13th 04 09:30 AM
Old Car Pictures Jack Ferman Antique cars 5 November 19th 03 09:38 AM