Car abandoned in my yard

Old February 4th 05, 05:12 AM
Sam O'Nella

Default Car abandoned in my yard

> Can anyone provide any info, please.

Roll it out to the street and call the city.

Old February 4th 05, 05:13 AM
Sam O'Nella

Sam O'Nella wrote:
>> Can anyone provide any info, please.

> Roll it out to the street and call the city.

Sorry, I meant county.

Old February 4th 05, 08:40 PM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

Sam O'Nella wrote:
> > Can anyone provide any info, please.

> Roll it out to the street and call the city.

Yeah sure - and then go to prison for lying to the cops. No doubt lots
of witnesses saw this junker in the dood's yard.

Old February 4th 05, 09:12 PM
Garth Almgren

On 2/4/2005 11:40 AM, Aunt Judy (Pride of Diarrhea)
<http://tinyurl.com/2s2nz> wrote:

> Sam O'Nella wrote:
>
>>>Can anyone provide any info, please.

>>Roll it out to the street and call the city.

> Yeah sure - and then go to prison for lying to the cops.

Who said anything about lying?

"Hello, police? Yeah, there is an abandoned car in the street in front
of my house, I don't know where the owner is, and I'd appreciate it if
you could have someone tow it away." Nothing but the truth.

> No doubt lots of witnesses saw this junker in the dood's yard.

Why would they care? No doubt they want it gone just as much as he does.

--
~/Garth
"I am patient with stupidity
Old February 4th 05, 09:24 PM
Ivan Marsh

On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 11:40:45 -0800, Laura Bush murdered her boy friend
wrote:

> Sam O'Nella wrote:
>> > Can anyone provide any info, please.

>> Roll it out to the street and call the city.

> Yeah sure - and then go to prison for lying to the cops. No doubt lots
> of witnesses saw this junker in the dood's yard.

Yea, they're going to open an investigation into an abandoned car being
more abandoned.

The city will come tow an abandoned car whether it's on the street or in
your yard. If you don't own it and it's not registered to you it's not
your problem. Call them and they will take it away.

--
Life is short, but wide. -KV

Old February 6th 05, 07:24 AM
Paul

> wrote in message

> Ummmmmmm, complexity???? What the f--k is so complicated to tell me
> if I can junk a car without a title? Then going on to the second
> paragraph, it says have available the license plate or title numbers.
> I SAID THERE IS NO TITLE !!!! Duh !!!!

Remember, you are dealing with people who work for the government. To
them, anything more sophisticated than the cup of coffee in front of
them and where the next cup of coffee is comming from is going to be
"complicated."

As for the car, I'd say just call a towing company and have them take it
away - within the laws of your state, ofcourse, but the towing company
should be familiar with those laws...