FS :Auto parts-FREE Video email

Old September 12th 06, 03:16 PM posted to rec.autos.antique
Daniel-Pittsboro NC

Default FS :Auto parts-FREE Video email

Hello & Thank-you for taking the time to read my ad.

My name is Daniel at autofashions.com. I own and operate a small business
in auto restoration in Pittsboro N.C. I been in business since 1979. I
merge with Together Customs early this year 2006. Anyways I have a lot of
things I like to sell to make room for all the business changes. There are
lots of antiques, old & new parts still in boxes. I have radios & old
furniture phono's that I like to sell. I can send you video email of
products before a purchase, so you know what your getting before we ship. If
anyone is interested please join our membership. It FREE when you register
by snail mail. My shop's phone is 919-542-5566. Email address. Please
visit website or call.
Thanks,
Daniel at autofashions.com.
P.S. Please only make contact at website ,by phone or to make an
appointment at our shop in North Carolina

Old September 13th 06, 12:56 AM posted to rec.autos.antique
Delbert

DAMN and I thought this was a place to ask questions and get answers about
antique autos, NOT ****ING E bay

link.net...