134a Refrigerant

Old July 15th 05, 08:06 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

How about telling us what you think they are.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 15th 05, 08:07 AM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> Stephen Cowell wrote:
> >=20
> > The *king* of the non-sequitur! Just answer the questions...
> > and your assertion that Democrats have not served in the
> > Armed Forces is patently absurd... you need a brain scan.
> > Remember the Chickenhawks! Have *they* been in the
> > Armed Forces? No! Neither have I.

> Then you will never be anything, but a second class citizen. Just
> another freeloader.=20

Just like Dick Cheney, John Ashcroft, George Will,
Pat Buchannan, Clarence Thomas, Paul Wolfowitz,
and the other Chickenhawks? You smear me!

Does the air mix, one foot north and south of
the Equator?
__
Steve
..

Old July 15th 05, 08:09 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

What? Did you forget what twenty two sevenths equals?
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 15th 05, 12:32 PM
Matt Macchiarolo

http://www.answers.com/topic/mixture

mixture, in chemistry, a physical combination of two or more pure substances
(i.e., elements or compounds). A mixture is distinguished from a compound,
which is formed by the chemical combination of two or more pure substances
in a fixed, definite proportion. The components of a mixture retain their
own chemical properties and may be present in any proportion.

Old July 15th 05, 02:44 PM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> Stephen Cowell wrote:
> >=20
> > You don't understand the difference between
> > a mixture and a chemical compound.

> How about telling us what you think they are.

It would be much easier to let others tell the tale...

http://wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/we...mical+compound

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_compound

Particularly edifying are the following, from Wiki:

<>
A chemical compound is a chemical substance formed from two or more =
elements, with a fixed ratio determining the composition. For example, =
dihydrogen monoxide (water, H2O) is a compound composed of two hydrogen =
atoms for every oxygen atom.=20

In general, this fixed ratio must be fixed due to some sort of physical =
property, rather than an arbitrary man-made selection. This is why =
materials such as brass, the superconductor YBCO, the semiconductor =
aluminium gallium arsenide, or chocolate are considered mixtures or =
alloys rather than compounds.=20
</>
__
Steve
..

Old July 15th 05, 02:56 PM
jeff

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III wrote:
>Just so you now know, the volume change created by mixing is their
> new density.

Here you state [Volume Change = Density].
Are you saying I am wrong in calling you on such an obviously incorrect
statement, or are you saying that you think you have made a correct
statement?

Again, you are still attempting, albeit rather poorly, to describe what
happened, and not how and why. Here is a free hint: "Hydrogen Bonding".

Old July 15th 05, 02:58 PM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> Stephen Cowell wrote:
> >=20
> > Bill's new science... volume =3D density!
> > That's even better than Pi =3D 3... and
> > explains the supposed 'weightiness' of
> > his scientific posts. Taken by volume,
> > they *are* impressive!

> What? Did you forget what twenty two sevenths equals?=20

Another howler! It *damn* sure doesn't equal Pi...
Pi is one of the *irrational* numbers... that means,
for you folk that haven't had advanced math as
Bill and I have, that it *can't* be represented as
a ratio of integers. 22/7 is only good out to three
digits... if you can rattle off 3.1415927 like a phone
number, you don't need that 22/7 thing anyway.
__
Steve
..

Old July 15th 05, 03:32 PM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
m...
> Hey, if you can put your head completely in the
> sand, I can propose reasonable thought-experiments!

TRANSLATION --> "im a liar"

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

Old July 15th 05, 03:33 PM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
m...
> You don't understand the difference between
> a mixture and a chemical compound.

yes oh yes, only you could possibly know that. <rolling eyes>

typical ego of a liberal, nobody knows but you.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

Old July 15th 05, 03:40 PM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
>I find all kinds of references to it otherwise... I claim
>popular use.

......what a dumbass. you cannot change an entire industry because it fits
your argument. liar.

> Typical Republicon... avoid the issue, attack the source,
> claim cheating when no evidence is shown.

more babble. i nailed you on it. i recognize my limitations and
immediately own it. you lie, make excuses, and attempt to dazzle us with
bull**** in hopes of hiding your blatent ignorance.

> Suppose you tell me why the head pressure control
> couldn't be bypassed, as long as a) ambient doesn't
> drop

because its irrelevant dumb ass. the criteria was subzero temps otherwise
you would have no excuse not to change the HMC.

> But you did indeed back away from your
> complaining about, then using, a brand name.

liar. i complained about his definition of a brand name.

> He described Freon as a compound.

wrong liar. he _defined_ freon as a compound. to quote: "freon is a
compound".

> you said
> it was not. That is most certainly mistaken.

mistaken? dictionary.com http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=freon
defines it as:

"A trademark used for a variety of nonflammable gaseous or liquid
fluorinated hydrocarbons employed primarily as working fluids in
refrigeration and air conditioning and as aerosol propellants."

it is a trademark used. it is not a compound, a mixture, or anything else.
im right, youre wrong, now spin and lie like a good liberal.

liar.

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com