just saw......

Old July 9th 05, 07:45 AM
jim.gm4dhj

"SVTKate" > wrote in message
hlink.net...

> "jim.gm4dhj" > wrote
> : Another one with no taste..... :~)
> :
> LOL
> but .... it would seem that the general consensus is...
> you be wrong kiddo!

hope not.....

> ;¬Þ Kate
>
> Oh, and.... I personally prefer the SN95 body style. Sleek, sexy... oh
> yea.

Noooooooooo!....rear overhang too short........

Old July 9th 05, 08:02 AM
jim.gm4dhj

I know I said 2005 and older than '74 were the best looking Mustangs ...but
I have to say the '71/ '73 coupe (back window) and the '67/'68 fastbacks
(slope shouldn't have gone all the way to the tail) were not very
pleasing....from some angles.....

Old July 9th 05, 01:40 PM
dwight

"jim.gm4dhj" > wrote in message
news
>I know I said 2005 and older than '74 were the best looking Mustangs ...but
>I have to say the '71/ '73 coupe (back window) and the '67/'68 fastbacks
>(slope shouldn't have gone all the way to the tail) were not very
>pleasing....from some angles.....

Settle down, Jim.

"No taste" simply means "doesn't agree with me." It's irrelevant what anyone
thinks of a car's design, other than those who choose to buy one.

The VW Thing was sold to quite a few folks who had no taste. The current
Scion box is absolutely horrid, but that's only MY opinion - they seem to
sell well enough.

Frankly, some of the classic designs that are held up as automotive
sculpture do little for me. That's what opinions are for. How boring, if we
all thought alike.

Come to think of it, if we all thought the same about beauty, there would
have been far too much competition over the woman who eventually became my
wife...

So, you say you have a '66. That style must have pleased your eye. And
between '66 and 2005, you haven't met a Mustang you liked... All well and
fine. Frankly, I saw the '66 as a huge disappointment, and a styling faux
pas that Ford didn't fix until the release of the Fox-body in 1979. The
penultimate design styling, the year in which Ford finally got the Mustang
perfected, was 1993.

So there.

dwight

Old July 9th 05, 01:42 PM
SVTKate

"jim.gm4dhj" > wrote i

: >
: > Oh, and.... I personally prefer the SN95 body style. Sleek, sexy... oh
: > yea.
: >
: Noooooooooo!....rear overhang too short........
:

Nun huh!
That's the best part! Big front, little rear.
:

Old July 9th 05, 01:43 PM
SVTKate

"jim.gm4dhj" > wrote in message
news :I know I said 2005 and older than '74 were the best looking Mustangs ...but
: I have to say the '71/ '73 coupe (back window) and the '67/'68 fastbacks
: (slope shouldn't have gone all the way to the tail) were not very
: pleasing....from some angles.....
:
I think you're just plain TROUBLE
:¬D

SO, if you had to, which is your favorite?

Old July 9th 05, 04:02 PM
Defiant

SVT Kate Wrote:

> Nun huh!
> That's the best part! Big front, little rear.

just like some women i know... really big front
Defiant

Old July 9th 05, 09:31 PM
Spike

Hmmmm No taste..... : )

On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 07:02:45 GMT, "jim.gm4dhj"
> wrote:

>I know I said 2005 and older than '74 were the best looking Mustangs ...but
>I have to say the '71/ '73 coupe (back window) and the '67/'68 fastbacks
>(slope shouldn't have gone all the way to the tail) were not very
>pleasing....from some angles.....

Spike
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40
16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial
225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

"When the time comes to lay down my life for my country,
I do not cower from this responsibility. I welcome it."
-JFK Inaugural Address
Old July 9th 05, 10:00 PM
jim.gm4dhj

> SO, if you had to, which is your favorite?

64 coupe/conv 65 fastback/conv 67&68 coupe/conv 69 70 sportsroof/conv
71/72/73 sportsroof/conv........can't choose.....all of them......

Old July 10th 05, 01:23 AM
SVTKate

"jim.gm4dhj" > wrote in message
:
: > SO, if you had to, which is your favorite?
: >
: >
:
: 64 coupe/conv 65 fastback/conv 67&68 coupe/conv 69 70 sportsroof/conv
: 71/72/73 sportsroof/conv........can't choose.....all of them......

I guess they are all ok, if you are into old iron.

I never even noticed a Mustang till the 95.

Kate

:
:

Old July 10th 05, 03:56 AM
Gerald Peterson

I think you would dig my '85 Gt. T-Tops, white, grey interior (red piping),
5 speed, etc. Still in good condition. Stock appearance, but a bunch of
suspension upgrades. Fun car!