1999 Integra Trunk Latch

Old May 24th 06, 03:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.acura

Default 1999 Integra Trunk Latch

I had a similar problem when I got my Integra... It got worse though
since it wouldn't open even if i used a key or the latch... As I
suspected, it was the actuator that was pretty much shot... It cost
about $300 to replace it at the dealership... You can actually do it
yourself... I'm pretty sure it is documented in the service manuals...
Good luck!