cheap Miata for sale near here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 18th 04, 02:16 AM
Chief_Wiggum

As much as I'd like to reccommend it, granny is better off with the minivan!

Although, I must say that a friend of mine's 60 yr old mom has a 95 that she
only recently traded off for a PT cruiser.(yeah, yeah.. I know.... At least
she got the TURBO PT !)

Besides everthing else, just the fact that the car sits on the ground she'd
probably need a crane to follow her around to get out of the thing!

Let it go.!

"tonyrama" > wrote in message
> I was out and about today and I went down into a wholesale lot looking for

> vehicle for my mother, and what did I see but an M1! I couldn't believe

they
> had one there, so I pulled in to see it. It's a '95, it looked green under
> the lights but the guy there said it was blue, it had a tan top with black
> interior, power windows, power antenna, newish rubber on nice alloys,
> automatic tranny. When I saw it was automatic I didn't look over it much
> longer, but I almost had her convinced when I got home that it was a

viable
> buy for a winter car. The price on it was $3600, but they guy said they'd
> probably take $2500. It's not inspected, and the tag on the window said it
> was because of the directionals, and the drivetrain, whatever that means.
>
> So my questions are these: First, what could be wrong in a Miata

drivetrain
> that would negate a sticker? Second, I know that a lot of people here

drive
> their Miatae in the snow, but my mother is the little old ganny in a

minivan
> type. More of a point and steerer than a driver, what's the likelyhood

that

Another Miata Owner Ken Lyons Mazda 4 November 13th 04 06:38 AM
2002 Miata SE Paint Problems David G. Nicholls, P.Eng., P.E. Mazda 1 November 8th 04 08:48 PM
Miata as a toad FredC Mazda 5 November 7th 04 11:07 PM
Ok...I've got a little over a year to think this one over... Anthony Mazda 9 October 13th 04 04:15 AM
Miata gas milate srides Mazda 2 September 11th 04 02:39 PM