neon tie rod

Old July 24th 05, 03:52 AM
jaime barrio

Exactly how many trolls does this NG have?
"David" > wrote in message news:mM7Ee.157787$go.9330@fed1read05...
Yes, Let me pull out a phone book for you and call the parts store!
I'll get back to you.
"jaime barrio" > wrote in message news:Y6%De.2261$Ho3.1307@trndny01...
anyone have any approx est. of how much tie rod ends
cost on a 2000 neon?
Old July 24th 05, 04:15 AM
Dan C

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 02:47:16 +0000, jaime barrio wrote:

>> I could tell you, but I don't help idiots who post HTML in a newsgroup...,
>> or who don't know enough to look/ask at a local parts store.

> Thanks for the info. I'm so glad there are all you self appointed
> Internet police to keep us safe from people like me. Did you
> even bother to look at the time I posted the message?
> Tell me what local parts store is open at 1 AM EST?

OK, so if someone had told you how much tie rods cost, at 1:00 AM, what
would you have done with that knowledge? You would have waited until
about 9:00 AM, and gone in to the local parts store to confirm the info,
right? So what the **** is the point of asking in here at 1:00 AM ? Do
you think someone in here is going to come on over to your house and
deliver the ****ing parts to you? The bottom line is that you'll likely
buy them at the local level, so just go ask them in the first place. Use
your head - it's the only way you'll ever get any smarter than you
currently are.

Linux Registered User #327951

Old July 25th 05, 11:59 PM
David

> "Dan C" > wrote in message
> news
>> On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 05:03:52 +0000, jaime barrio wrote:
>>
>> > anyone have any approx est. of how much tie rod ends
>> > cost on a 2000 neon?

>> <HTML crap snipped>
>>
>> I could tell you, but I don't help idiots who post HTML in a
>> newsgroup...,
>> or who don't know enough to look/ask at a local parts store.

> Thanks for the info. I'm so glad there are all you self appointed
> Internet police to keep us safe from people like me. Did you
> even bother to look at the time I posted the message?
> Tell me what local parts store is open at 1 AM EST?

And at 1 A.M is it open for everyone else!

Old July 26th 05, 12:53 AM
soxinseven

jaime barrio wrote:

> Thank you. Apparently this question was a real poser for
> some hostile assholes in this NG. Luckily, I will never
> be back here again.
>
> "Abby Normal"
> >> wrote in message
> Autozone:
> Outer Tie Rod End:
> Valucraft: $11.99
> Duralast: $37.99
>
> "jaime barrio"
> >> wrote in message
> anyone have any approx est. of how much tie rod ends
> cost on a 2000 neon?

Don't let a few assholes (or Dan C.) ruin your experience here. You'll
find that aside from the useless posts there are some informative ones
mixed in. As with society, weed out the static and get to the facts.

SiS
Old July 30th 05, 02:44 PM
Dan C

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 16:40:31 -0400, soxinseven2 wrote:

> I've openly posted about this guy and have been following him for a little
> bit now. Nevermind him. He's a lowly hick trying to feel better about his
> miserable life. Condescending hicks are the best though, epsecially when...

Haha! Here's the ignorant doofus who claims to be a Sox fan, but doesn't
know that they won it in FOUR! LOL! How could anyone take a galoot like
this seriously? Run along home now, boy.

Linux Registered User #327951