Tops off in Cichlid tank?

Old January 4th 04, 07:37 AM
'nutherBob

Default Tops off in Cichlid tank?

I inherited a 29 gallon tank with about 7 cichlids (electric blues =2,
electric yellows =2, plecy =1, 3 big red (orange or gold actually). Am I
supposed to keep the top open on the tank for any particular reason? It's a
29 high, Eclipse with the Bio wheel.

Thanks in advance,
'nutherBob

Old January 4th 04, 09:13 PM
'nutherBob

Silly me... :0) I was sitting here thinking about lakes -- no tops --
guess I have too much time on my hands.

Thanks High Flight, appreciate it.

'nutherBob

"High Flight" wrote in message
'nutherBob says...
I inherited a 29 gallon tank with about 7 cichlids (electric blues =2,
electric yellows =2, plecy =1, 3 big red (orange or gold actually). Am

supposed to keep the top open on the tank for any particular reason?

It's a
29 high, Eclipse with the Bio wheel.

Only if you want to evaporate your water faster.

Jack

--
*Top-posters are generally ignored*
aka Keet Visit my webpage at http://junior.apk.net/~jac/