TIME TO BRING BACK THE HORSE AND BUGGY

Old September 13th 05, 10:08 PM

Default TIME TO BRING BACK THE HORSE AND BUGGY

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> Bush's corruption and ****ups have given us this gas crisis and we
> all need to cut back on our gas use.

Oh yes, of course. First, Bush invaded Iraq to steal their oil
(somehow his father must have plain forgotten to do this doing the
first gulf war). Now we 'don't have any gas' and gas prices are at
record highs. Clearly, Bush decides how much oil costs.

Blaming the president for the cost of gasoline is sort of like blaming
Ronald McDonald when you get a bad cheeseburger.

I'd like to ride a bicycle but
> that is so dangerous with all the tank-like SUVs on the roads.

I suppose getting hit by something smaller than an SUV would be less
likely to kill you?

May I suggest you browse the following web site and take a look for
yourself at pictures and videos of fatal accident scenes, some filmed
live as they occured?

If you have a weak stomach, don't bother looking. This is extremely
graphic stuff, but you're obviously not in touch with reality so
perhaps need a solid dose of it:

http://www.Ogrish.com

There are plenty of car wrecks there with people torn literally in half
for you to check out. You'll notice a profound lack of "SUV runs over
kid" and so forth. It's all pretty much normal, run of the mill cars
tearing people to pieces there. Some of those unfortunate folks look
almost as bad as airline accident victims.

Old September 15th 05, 03:18 PM
223rem

Alex Rodriguez wrote:

> Good luck keeping your team of horses housed and fed. You would gladly pay
> $5/gallon for gas after you see the bills.

Many people in the Midwest (KY, So IN) have lots of land (tens of acres)
that is no good for agriculture. So they have horses, and I guess that those
horses simply eat grass, which grows for free on their land.
And once you build a barn, no more housing costs for the horses.
So it is free transportation.