wound care

Old February 2nd 04, 02:19 AM
Richard I Landon

Default wound care

I have a large tin foil barb who has managed to get his forehead cut on a piece of slate..
He has a large open wound now..
Is there anything I could treat him with besides Melafix ?
I am already using melafix.. but I want to give this guy all options..

Old February 3rd 04, 05:45 AM
Gizela

Stresscoat will help with the reformation of the slimecoat over the
area.....perhaps a general purpose antibacterial/antifungal/antparasite
solution....I have this in the form of "Bactonex" which is meant to prevent
infecion before it actually happens.

I am not sure how compatible these products are with Melafix though

Goodluck

Angela

care of Eels? c1c0 Reefs 3 January 19th 04 02:48 PM
Egg care D&M General 1 January 11th 04 09:37 AM
Betta "respite care" Flash Wilson General 4 November 17th 03 12:29 PM