Viva America

Old May 1st 06, 01:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Viva America

I'm buying a Cherokee and a new welding machine today.
--
Stupendous Man,
American.

Old May 1st 06, 03:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Going to max out my plastic today at Home Depot. Feliz Uno de Mayo!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old May 1st 06, 04:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" wrote:

> Going to max out my plastic today at Home Depot. Feliz Uno de Mayo!
>
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O

Oh, the irony...

http://tinyurl.com/gadu5

--
..
Old May 1st 06, 06:22 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

On Mon, 01 May 2006 07:01:19 -0700, L.W.(Bill) Hughes III wrote:

> Uno de Mayo!

Primero de Mayo.

--
"Hey, I really like kids, but there's no way I could eat a whole one."

--- Rhesus Sardonicus

Old May 4th 06, 02:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Skip the mayo, use horseradish instead! =P

Old May 6th 06, 12:49 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

In article >,
jbjeep > wrote:

> Skip the mayo, use horseradish instead! =P

> >>Primero de Mayo.

Most people don't know that back in 1912, Hellmann's mayonnaise was
manufactured in England. In fact, the Titanic was carrying 12,000 jars
of the condiment scheduled for delivery in Vera Cruz, Mexico, which was
to be the next port of call for the great ship after its stop in New
York.

This would have been the largest single shipment of mayonnaise ever
delivered to Mexico. But as we know, the great ship did not make it to
New York. The ship hit an iceberg and sank, and the cargo was forever
lost.

The people of Mexico, who were crazy about mayonnaise, and were eagerly
awaiting its delivery, were disconsolate at the loss. Their anguish was
so great, that they declared a National Day of Mourning, which they
still observe to this day.

The National Day of Mourning occurs each year on May 5th and is known,
of course, as Sinko de Mayo.

--
Member AAAAAAAA
American Association Against Acronym Abuse And Also Ambiguity.

Old May 6th 06, 01:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

LOL
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/