"Al Qaeda" does not exist

Old March 3rd 05, 06:10 PM
tech27

"Awake" > wrote in message
news:SW0A94D238414.3001851852@anonymous...

> No one but you suggested that the planes were not real.

Are you saying that "THEY" crashed the planes AND planted explosives to
bring down the towers?

> The planes did not touch Building Seven.
>
> Since you are so intelligent, explain what Building Seven was
> and how exactly it came to collapse pancake style, just as a
> building brought down by demolitions does, just as the two towers
> before it came down.

I don't know about Building Seven. Tell me please.

> Did you notice the same type of structure which the Spanish
> torched a week ago to show the world that such buildings
> do not collapse in 9-11 fashion due to fire?

Did you notice that they didn't crash a plane into it?

> You never heard of Kristina Borjesson until now, so obviously that is not
> a problem.

Good conspiracy logic.

> Dead bodies can cause concern, especially when the
> "news" media are discovered not reporting them.
>
> Killing people is the last resort of a dictatorship in trouble.
>
>>> The book is widely available in libraries in America.
>>> It is widely available because they understand that
>>> Americans do not read such books and all avenues
>>> for discussing this and any book like it on TV are closed
>>> off.

>>Yeah, they can pull of 911 and get a reporter fired, but can't keep a book
>>of the shelves. Are you REALLY THAT STUPID?

> It works so much better when the book is available but they manage
> to keep people from reading it anyway. This way they can claim that
> "free speech" exists.

How do they do this? Is it always "out on loan"?

Old March 3rd 05, 06:13 PM
tech27

"Bradburn Fentress" > wrote in message

> "tech27" > wrote in message
> o.verio.net...
>
>> Because the poster is being sought by the mental institution he escaped
>> from.

> Hey tech,....you've got to stop feeding the animals :^)

Yeah, I know. It only happened because I was paying tribute to Hunter S.
Thompson. I drank a quart of tequila, did some mescaline, heroin, and
adrenochrome, then got on the ng. I was so wasted I could only respond to
simple posts that required little or no brain activity to address. (-'

Old March 3rd 05, 07:41 PM
Dori A Schmetterling

Noam Chomsky has very specific views (some of which I strongly disagree
with) but here I find myself in some agreement. However, he does insult
Churchill, perhaps unintentionally because he has a little understanding of
wartime Britain.

DAS

---

[...]

Old March 3rd 05, 07:47 PM
Dori A Schmetterling

Let me get this straight.

You are suggesting that the planes crashing into the twin towers and the
plane crashing into the Pentagon, and the plane crashing into a Pennsylvania
(I think that's where it was) field were not 'real' events? All a put-up
job by 'insiders'?

If so, I must say you make some good ones and some not so good ones...

DAS

---

"Awake" > wrote in message

[..]

Old March 3rd 05, 08:59 PM
Dori A Schmetterling

Points, that is.

DAS

---

Old March 4th 05, 04:00 AM
Whisper

tech27 wrote:
I was so wasted I could only respond to
> simple posts that required little or no brain activity to address. (-'

I know how you feel. That describes 95% of all rst posts...

Old March 4th 05, 04:44 AM
Erich

> I was so wasted I could only respond to
> > simple posts that required little or no brain activity to address. (-'
> >

> I know how you feel. That describes 95% of all rst posts...

Which coincidentally is the same percentage as your "contributions" to the
group.

Old March 4th 05, 05:32 AM
tech27

"Erich" > wrote in message
>> I was so wasted I could only respond to
>> > simple posts that required little or no brain activity to address. (-'
>> >

>> I know how you feel. That describes 95% of all rst posts...

> Which coincidentally is the same percentage as your "contributions" to the
> group.

Are you being sarcastic? Sorry if I've misunderstood, but besides goofing
around I have posted LOTS of informative responses. The only difference with
me is that I only post advice when I know what I'm talking about. I also
post corrections to ill informed advice.
When there is nothing asked about which I can offer intelligent advice I
stay out of it.

Old March 4th 05, 05:46 AM
Erich

> >> I know how you feel. That describes 95% of all rst posts...
> >
> > Which coincidentally is the same percentage as your "contributions" to

the
> > group.

> Are you being sarcastic? Sorry if I've misunderstood, but besides goofing
> around I have posted LOTS of informative responses. The only difference

with
> me is that I only post advice when I know what I'm talking about. I also
> post corrections to ill informed advice.
> When there is nothing asked about which I can offer intelligent advice I
> stay out of it.

No, I was referring to Whisper. Go easy on the Tequila. :-)

Old March 4th 05, 05:36 PM
tech27

"Erich" > wrote in message

>> > Which coincidentally is the same percentage as your "contributions" to

> the
>> > group.

>> Are you being sarcastic? Sorry if I've misunderstood, but besides goofing
>> around I have posted LOTS of informative responses. The only difference

> with
>> me is that I only post advice when I know what I'm talking about. I also
>> post corrections to ill informed advice.
>> When there is nothing asked about which I can offer intelligent advice I
>> stay out of it.

> No, I was referring to Whisper. Go easy on the Tequila. :-)

Sorry. Switching to Lite Beer.

They do exist. 83 CJ Jeep 1 January 22nd 05 03:54 AM
Does this BMW exist? Verizon User BMW 6 October 6th 04 04:35 PM