Copy of email to [email protected]

Old March 9th 05, 10:09 PM
Marcus Houlden

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 12:55:32 -0800, fbloogyudsr >
wrote the following to uk.misc:

> Well, for you UK guys, how about Blair suddenly top-posting to uk.misc?

Remember when he was slow handclapped at a WI conference? Even if he posted
at the bottom and only posted about chocolate, he would still find the
reaction in uk.misc makes that look like a love-in with his most sycophantic
advisors.

mh.
--
Reply-to address *is* valid. "From" address is a blackhole.

"If you don't vote, you get morons in charge."
- Maurice Chavez (GTA Vice City)
Old March 9th 05, 11:09 PM
Dori A Schmetterling

So, it's not a Blair fan club, then?

:-)
DAS

---

[...]

Old March 10th 05, 03:06 AM
Mary Pegg

Andy Turner wrote:

> you do not *know* that you are posting in a mutually acceptable manner.

Do too.

Apart from it being shpxing boring to subscribers to all three, by now.

Old March 10th 05, 03:16 AM
Mary Pegg

Neil wrote:

> Admittedly killfiling based on format over content does smack of cutting
> off one's nose to spite one's face, but I'd stop short of saying it's
> idiotic.

There's very little signal lost amongst the noise.

[Ohg V fgvyy qba'g qb vg.]

--
Happy, sad, cross and concentrating.
Old March 10th 05, 03:22 AM
Mary Pegg

Dori A Schmetterling wrote:

> So, it's not a Blair fan club, then?

We hates the gummint, we do.

> :-)

We hate your smiley too.

> DAS

Just telling you how it is.

--
Happy, sad, cross and concentrating.
Old March 10th 05, 09:12 AM
Andy Turner

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 02:06:24 GMT, Mary Pegg
> wrote:

>Andy Turner wrote:
>
>> you do not *know* that you are posting in a mutually acceptable manner.

>Do too.
>
>Apart from it being shpxing boring to subscribers to all three, by now.

Top-post-whining is boring from day one, but sadly it comes up with
great regularity. If you don't want to be so boring, stop whining and
learn to figure out more than one style of post. It's really not
*that* hard...

andyt

Old March 10th 05, 12:22 PM
bof

In message >, fbloogyudsr
> writes

>Well, for you UK guys, how about Blair suddenly top-posting to uk.misc?
>Of course, many of you might ignore him, anywhere, but work with me here!

One can imagine that if Blair did post to u.m. then he would indeed
top-post, ignore any consensus, and any opinions or views expressed that
didn't fit in with his own, and carry on top-posting and spouting
********, most likely insisting that if he did bottom post then the
whole of usenet would be wiped out by terrorists in 45 minutes time, and
he knew this because of evidence given by lurkers that supported him in
email.

--
bof at bof dot me dot uk
Old March 10th 05, 05:01 PM
Mary Pegg

Andy Turner wrote:
> Top-post-whining is boring from day one, but sadly it comes up with
> great regularity. If you don't want to be so boring, stop whining and
> learn to figure out more than one style of post. It's really not
> *that* hard...

Who's whining now?

--
Happy, sad, cross and concentrating.