1860 chevy production numbers?

Old October 16th 07, 03:03 AM posted to rec.autos.antique
Faux Ferrari

Default 1860 chevy production numbers?

any site where I can find the production runs for each model and the
body style for each? Like I specifically need to know the number of
Bel Air Sports Coupes compared to the number of Impala Sports Coupes.
These were the bubble topped no post two door hardtops.

Thanks all

Old October 16th 07, 03:05 AM posted to rec.autos.antique
Faux Ferrari

Gosh, can't type in the dark. make that 1960 Chevy production run.

Old October 16th 07, 02:51 PM posted to rec.autos.antique
Otto Skorzeny[_2_]

I don't know of a site or reference to locate that information. My
Encyclopedia of American Cars lists model specific production numbers
but in this case, only a total production number is listed for all
variations of the Bel Air and Impala except for the Impala convertible
- 79,903.

total Bel Air prod - 381,500
total Impala (exc conv) - 411,000

Old October 23rd 07, 07:59 AM posted to rec.autos.antique
Stude

On Oct 16, 6:51 am, Otto Skorzeny > wrote:
> I don't know of a site or reference to locate that information. My
> Encyclopedia of American Cars lists model specific production numbers
> but in this case, only a total production number is listed for all
> variations of the Bel Air and Impala except for the Impala convertible
> - 79,903.
>
> total Bel Air prod - 381,500
> total Impala (exc conv) - 411,000

Check your local auto musuem.

For $, Detroit library will tell you.
Can Chevy club help? (you should join)

Ask GM. <g>

Old November 4th 07, 02:10 PM posted to rec.autos.antique
Martin Parrish

Google it. Just type in "1960 Chevy production numbers".