Looking for Hawaiian marine fish exporters.

Old August 11th 15, 09:46 PM posted to rec.aquaria.marine.misc
[email protected]

Default Looking for Hawaiian marine fish exporters.

spike於 2002年1月12日星期* UTC+8下午12時54分47秒寫道:
Coral fish sucks if you ask me. Lived here all my life and been in
the hobby a number of years. They just seem to be the most out
there...I guess they do drum up business by promoting their store. I
will pass on your email to two potential export/wholesalers you can
check out. They only concentrate on wholesale of Hawaiian and other
pacific island fish, not retail too as Coral fish, but if you want to
check out CF they have a web-site I think. Do a search.

Hi Spike
My name is Hannah ,I am a importer in Taiwan I would like to import the Hawaii Marine Fish to Taiwan, please recommend some of the good expoter
my Email is