Europe Loves The Mustang

Old June 18th 05, 11:44 PM
Vandervecken

How about taking this entire thread to alt.idjuts.babble? Grow up!

-- Vandervecken
Old June 18th 05, 11:48 PM
Webzpider

"the guvnor" > wrote in message

> .......will it be Corvettes or Mustangs that become the new must have
> car for people who live in trailer parks?
>
> http://www.drbukk.com/gmhom/park.html

"An uneven lot can be turned into an asset with only a few cement blocks.
Notice the strategic placement of blocks holding up the back end of this
fine example of "trailer bending." Placing more blocks in the center of the
home would destroy its gentle curve and completely spoil the striking effect.
Trailer bending is also practical; spills flow to the lowest point in the trailer.
This not only saves clean-up time but also makes it easy to feed the dogs.
As a side note, the beer can and cigarette carton yard ornaments add colorful
garden whimsy."

AAAHAAAAHAAAAA!!! YOU'RE KILLING ME !!!

*Webzpider*

Homo AmericAnus :
N onthinking
R ectumsniffing
A nthropoids

Old June 19th 05, 12:00 AM
Kenshlock de la Fehrêtte

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 18:22:34 -0400, Noted antu Transvestite Sarah
"Whiskers" Czepiel > wrote:

>On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 20:43:08 GMT, "Larry J."
> wrote:
>
>>Waiving the right to remain silent, Sarah Czepiel
> said:

>>> Doesn't answer my question Fat****.

>>> Another non-answer, Fat****.

>>All the lardass can do is quote others. He hasn't an original
>>thought in his empty engle head.

>Unfortunately he also never tires of foisting off on us his empty
>headedness and stupidity.

As you never tire of demonstrating your astonishing talent at PKB, you
chubby old ****.
Old June 19th 05, 12:27 AM
the guvnor

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 16:21:41 -0400, Sarah Czepiel >
wrote:

>>Still obsessing over ebay feedback, Ugly Sarah?

>Still * ASTOUNDED* you're a low class deadbeat Ecstasy junkie.

This from a confused *ugly* old woman who likes to be called "Ken"??

>>>I'm still * ASTOUNDED* our teenager still carry more pocket change
>>>than you can collect in two weeks.

>>If only that was true, perhaps you would not be quite so filled with
>>envy...

>Who would envy that you're a low class junk man who can't scrape up
>the equivalent of pocket change in two weeks?

You it would seem...

Old June 19th 05, 12:30 AM
the guvnor

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 20:41:17 GMT, "Larry J."
> wrote:

>> China has overtaken the US in sales of televisions and mobile
>> phones. In the next few years, it will become the biggest market
>> for computers. And a double digit rise in urban incomes has
>> drawn Cartier, Prada and Armani to expand here faster than
>> anywhere else in the world.

>That's certainly what I saw in Shanghai last July.
>
>But like the article says, this is happening in the urban areas,
>particularly that of Shanghai and along the southeast corridor and
>parts of Bejing. China has four or five times the population of
>the USA. The rural Chinese, which are many hundreds of millions,
>haven't enjoyed much of this.

See rural American trailer parks for a similar situation...

Old June 19th 05, 12:30 AM
the guvnor

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 20:32:07 GMT, "Larry J."

>>>Doesn't fit any definition of "Hyperpower " I've ever read....
>>>
>>>"A hyperpower is a powerful country that is vastly stronger than
>>>any potential rival.

>> See China's domination of world trade.

>Where does that leave a third-rate hovel like engleland..? Fourth-
>rate, perhaps..?

They like us Euros.
Old June 19th 05, 12:45 AM
Sarah Czepiel

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 23:27:39 GMT, the guvnor
> wrote:

>On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 16:21:41 -0400, Sarah Czepiel >
>wrote:
>
>>>Still obsessing over ebay feedback, Ugly Sarah?

>>Still * ASTOUNDED* you're a low class deadbeat Ecstasy junkie.

>This from a confused *ugly* old woman who likes to be called "Ken"??

Why wouldn't I be called Ken when it's my name you bloated gerbil
stuffer.

>>>If only that was true, perhaps you would not be quite so filled with
>>>envy...

>>Who would envy that you're a low class junk man who can't scrape up
>>the equivalent of pocket change in two weeks?

>You it would seem...

You it would seem can't get past the humiliation of being played and
then ****ed over by the longest running troll, on usenet.
Old June 19th 05, 01:29 AM

If Europe " loves the Mustang " it's because it's cheap.
Old June 19th 05, 01:34 AM
America the Beautiful

ZombyWoof wrote:

> On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 10:14:43 GMT, the guvnor
> > wrote something wonderfully witty:

>>>You mean "Running AND all".

>>We Europeans run the world, note how you chubby Americans aspire to
>>all thinks European...
>>

> Most I know shun all things European.

Guv lives in a dream world. It's not his fault though, dreams are all
they've got left after we took their empire.

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"A country soars its highest when it soars on the Wings of Freedom."
God Bless America.
Old June 19th 05, 01:41 AM
America the Beautiful

the guvnor wrote:

> On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 08:20:17 -0400, ZombyWoof >
> wrote:
>

>>>We Europeans run the world, note how you chubby Americans aspire to
>>>all thinks European...
>>>

>>Most I know shun all things European.

> Quality always costs more...

How would you know?