Kia Motors' New Target Audience: Pedophiles!

Old June 26th 11, 05:18 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B[_2_]

Default Kia Motors' New Target Audience: Pedophiles!

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=309591
>>> cuhulin
>>>

>> imo, its a photoshop fake.

> And so it appears to be. Except that the image itself has no information in
> it that would identify the creator or creator program. Such a stripped file
> is deliberately made that way in order to avoid giving clues as to who
> might have produced it.
>
> Here's a statement from Kia that appears to address this ad:
> <http://www.kiamedia.com/secure/corporate062411a.html>

Interesting statement "We sorta know about it. We haven't done business
with them. We won't put this ad in the United States. We will be talking
to them."

A few caveats there....

Old June 27th 11, 07:35 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
AD[_2_]

On Jun 26, 12:22*am, "hls" > wrote:
> "Paul in Houston TX" > wrote in ...
>
> > wrote:
> >>http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=309591
> >> cuhulin

> > imo, its a photoshop fake.

> I lean in that direction too, Paul. *A Brasilian ad agency wouldnt publish
> an ad in English for a country of over 200 million Portugese speakers.
>
> When I lived in Brasil, I dont think there WAS an age of consent for
> sex. * It is said to be 14 years old now. * When I was there, they told
> me it was 30 kilos. *Definitely a different culture, and they live with it
> and enjoy it quite well.

As you would imagine from a country that is not as obsessed with sex
as the united states. I guess it's because there are so many who don't
get any. What a land of misery.
Old June 27th 11, 07:43 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
AD[_2_]

On Jun 25, 6:42*am, wrote:
> http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=309591
> cuhulin

Yeah, I got news for you: brasil is not a united states dominion.
Or so I would hope.
Old June 27th 11, 04:08 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
hls

"AD" > wrote in message news:c1fcb140-2d99-468a->
> When I lived in Brasil, I dont think there WAS an age of consent for
> sex. It is said to be 14 years old now. When I was there, they told
> me it was 30 kilos. Definitely a different culture, and they live with it
> and enjoy it quite well.

As you would imagine from a country that is not as obsessed with sex
as the united states. I guess it's because there are so many who don't
get any. What a land of misery.

********
Now you HAVE confused me. Brasil isnt a miserable land at all.
There is poverty, of course, and the other inconveniences that come
with a country struggling with its economy. But the Brasilian people
have the best outlook, best humor, of any people in South America.

And if there is anyone there who "isn't getting any", it is his or her
own fault.

Old June 27th 11, 09:00 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

Probally more Jobs in Brazil/Brasil too.
http://www.dailyjobcuts.com
cuhulin

Old June 28th 11, 12:26 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
hls

> wrote in message
> Probally more Jobs in Brazil/Brasil too.
> http://www.dailyjobcuts.com
> cuhulin

To complete the mystery, the latin American country spells the
name "Brasil".. Americans use the spelling "Brazil"

It is a fine country with wonderful resources.

Old June 28th 11, 12:58 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

OK, Brasil it is.I will try to keep that in mind.
cuhulin

Old June 30th 11, 09:26 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
AD[_2_]

On Jun 27, 6:08*pm, "hls" > wrote:
> "AD" > wrote in message news:c1fcb140-2d99-468a->
> > When I lived in Brasil, I dont think there WAS an age of consent for
> > sex. It is said to be 14 years old now. When I was there, they told
> > me it was 30 kilos. Definitely a different culture, and they live with it
> > and enjoy it quite well.

> As you would imagine from a country that is not as obsessed with sex
> as the united states. I guess it's because there are so many who don't
> get any. What a land of misery.
>
> ********
> Now you HAVE confused me. * Brasil isnt a miserable land at all.
> There is poverty, of course, and the other inconveniences that come
> with a country struggling with its economy. *But the Brasilian people
> have the best outlook, best humor, of any people in South America.
>
> And if there is anyone there who "isn't getting any", it is his or her
> own fault.

I was referring to the united states, not brasil.
I'll reserve my judgement about brasil until I visit it, if ever.
Old July 2nd 11, 04:00 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
ben91932

On Jun 24, 8:42*pm, wrote:
> http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=309591
> cuhulin

It's just a goofy add, not a conspiracy.
Ben